Covid 19

Phyzer vaccine.christ the tiredness hits ya is unreal.knew a few got it on Friday and they said the same.got it yesterday morning and by dinnertime youd think you'd hadnt slept in a few nights.reminded me of the exhaustion with pain leading up to the back operation.
Back for round 2 on June 4th, weather would want to make significant improvement if there be silage before then .sucklers are already been housed.am running out of dry ground for milkers too
God and that say its usually the second shot of phyzer that is the worst. Best thing to do is little as possible and hit the hay for awhile. Jesus are things that bad up there ya?

Phyzer vaccine.christ the tiredness hits ya is unreal.knew a few got it on Friday and they said the same.got it yesterday morning and by dinnertime youd think you'd hadnt slept in a few nights.reminded me of the exhaustion with pain leading up to the back operation.
Back for round 2 on June 4th, weather would want to make significant improvement if there be silage before then .sucklers are already been housed.am running out of dry ground for milkers too
A friend of mine spent 2 nights in hospital after the Astra zenica vaccine. He does have an underlying health condition, but this nearly killed him. He was totally disorientated at first, couldn't find his car keys, then couldn't find the car, then wasn't able to find the house when he started for home. Very sick after that and lost his speech. Doctors described it as a temporary stroke. Yet they still want him to go back to get his booster shot

My Brother got the Pfizer one today in the same center that gave me the Astra Zenica .. .Everyone was getting the Pfizer one .

I was told to bring photo ID and my phone to show the text for the appointment. I was not told to bring my PPS number and of course I was asked for it. Luckily I had it on me.

I was told to bring photo ID and my phone to show the text for the appointment. I was not told to bring my PPS number and of course I was asked for it. Luckily I had it on me.
I don't know what will happen when my time comes as regards bringing my phone with the text because at the rate I've gone through phones lately I'd be guaranteed to make bits of it that morning

I don't know what will happen when my time comes as regards bringing my phone with the text because at the rate I've gone through phones lately I'd be guaranteed to make bits of it that morning
When it came to it they never asked to see the text so you should be OK !

I used to be that soldier. Have my current phone 17 months which is a record. Probably jinxed it now
I go through phases, I had one for nearly 3 years up to 6 months ago and then went through 3 in ten days. I went through 3 in 2 days a few years ago. Most of the time I wish I never replaced any of them.

I drove over my phone with the 35 when scrapping the yard. Left the phone on the roof of the car when strapping in one of the kids and drove off. Dropped phone in wash trough. Lost it in silage pit when covering pit. Lost it in a load of meal when helping lorry driver unload the meal....
Looking back I think most of mine were liquid related.

I got the Pfizer first dose last Thursday week, no I’ll effects whatsoever. Second one due next Thursday week, not looking forward to it if it’s the second one will knock me.

Travellers continuing to do what they like.

Was there a media black out on this all day? First i have seen of it.
Here we go again, not saying they are travellers just because the name is Connors... https://amp-rte-ie.cdn.ampproject.o...urts/2021/0512/1221174-wedding-marquee-court/

Back