Covid 19

I was in a fuel station a few days ago and one of the ethnic minority types came in. No face mask and no attempt at distancing. The girl behind the counter asked him to put on a face covering to which he said it was against his beliefs and as such he wouldn't be wearing one. A fairly tanned fella with a full beard but minus the turban. No doubt if he did contract covid and got quiet sick it wouldn't be against his beliefs to land into hospital and demand to be treated.

Whatever about covid there’s plenty of other bugs going around, I’m horrid shook with something last 2 days. Must be nearly 2 years since I was sick last

My younger brother has got his booster today. His second shot was before my second shot because of the vaccine he got with a shorter interval.
A lot of the very sick are unvaccinated foreign nationals and young people.

Had the flu last week here, that’s doing the rounds
There's a horrible rotten bast*rd of a dose doing the rounds around here lately. The young lad brought it home from creche 3 weeks ago and ended up on antibiotics for a week. Naturally I had to catch it off him and for the past fortnight I'm coughing up all sorts of colours of phlegm. It's not going away either. Chatting to one of the women working in the creche yesterday she said half the kids were out sick with the same dose.
We were tested for covid and thankfully it came back clear.

There's a horrible rotten bast*rd of a dose doing the rounds around here lately. The young lad brought it home from creche 3 weeks ago and ended up on antibiotics for a week. Naturally I had to catch it off him and for the past fortnight I'm coughing up all sorts of colours of phlegm. It's not going away either. Chatting to one of the women working in the creche yesterday she said half the kids were out sick with the same dose.
Same as that here. A hoor of a yoke

Ya the wife and the youngest got that here aswell it knocked the stuffing out of them for a few days, covid tested and negative

Back