Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

Bot.exe

There is unending demand for products used in the production of oil and gas, i have never seen anything like it

aidank

That didn't last long, new very good economic data has driven Oil prices mad, might be a good time to ring around as their might be some old price diesel available for the next day or so.
What products on the stock market that an ordinary joe soap can buy track these prices

gone

What products on the stock market that an ordinary joe soap can buy track these prices
Not an expert in these things, I only keep an eye on the markets for buying and selling psychical product.
The real big guys can hedge their purchases months and years in advance. You can gamble on futures or options, but they are really risky.
This is wholesale ULSD ex Rotterdam.

Last edited:

Ó hÉidin

6 month chart would suggest that recent highs should come as no surprise

Attachments

• 667545DE-FF7F-4880-B9DB-84CAA88094FF.jpeg
    667545DE-FF7F-4880-B9DB-84CAA88094FF.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 39

gone

Oil prices have dropped a nice bit on world markets, but it was from ridiculously high levels, they remain very volatile, but going in the right direction. Wholesale diesel prices are down about €0.03c over the last couple of days, but prices were at mad heights.

diesel power

Oil prices have dropped a nice bit on world markets, but it was from ridiculously high levels, they remain very volatile, but going in the right direction. Wholesale diesel prices are down about €0.03c over the last couple of days, but prices were at mad heights.
It cost 125 to fill the jeep yesterday. It was sub 90 when the price was more reasonable just after covid floored crude.
Gov tax is criminal on oil.

gone

looks like a deal was done and oil dropping this morning, hopefully will filter down to the pumps soon. It’s hitting my wallet a bit at recent prices. will Have to start thinking about the winter oil purchase soon too 😳
Crude down $5.00 a barrel today, :clap:

gone

I got to fill the tank here with slightly cheaper diesel during the very short term dip in prices. That was short lived, :crying:

diesel power

1:62 litre for diesel in circle k Kilbeggan yesterday. It's getting spicy alright.
That must be a record price for diesel. I gave 1.50 for it yesterday. When crude was 150 dollars a barrel fuel was around the price it is now. If crude ever hits $150 a barrel again there'll be no buying it.

Rathbran

That must be a record price for diesel. I gave 1.50 for it yesterday. When crude was 150 dollars a barrel fuel was around the price it is now. If crude ever hits $150 a barrel again there'll be no buying it.
It’ll be bout €3 a litre for petrol and €2.80 for diesel if it goes back to the record highs from then

gone

It’ll be bout €3 a litre for petrol and €2.80 for diesel if it goes back to the record highs from then

MGO, agri diesel is taxed as follows, €0.13.8c per litre Excise duty & Carbon Tax, Plus 13.5% VAT on top of all including the taxes.
Auto is taxed as foolows, €0.51.5c Excise & Carbon Tax, plus 23% VAT on top of all including double tax.
Petrol is €0.62c Excise & Carbon plus 23% Vat.
Because so much of the Auto Diesel /Petrol price is Tax any rise or fall in Crude prices have less of an effect on the price at the pump