Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

6 month chart would suggest that recent highs should come as no surprise

Attachments

• 667545DE-FF7F-4880-B9DB-84CAA88094FF.jpeg
    667545DE-FF7F-4880-B9DB-84CAA88094FF.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 39
Oil prices have dropped a nice bit on world markets, but it was from ridiculously high levels, they remain very volatile, but going in the right direction. Wholesale diesel prices are down about €0.03c over the last couple of days, but prices were at mad heights.

Oil prices have dropped a nice bit on world markets, but it was from ridiculously high levels, they remain very volatile, but going in the right direction. Wholesale diesel prices are down about €0.03c over the last couple of days, but prices were at mad heights.
It cost 125 to fill the jeep yesterday. It was sub 90 when the price was more reasonable just after covid floored crude.
Gov tax is criminal on oil.

looks like a deal was done and oil dropping this morning, hopefully will filter down to the pumps soon. It’s hitting my wallet a bit at recent prices. will Have to start thinking about the winter oil purchase soon too 😳
Crude down $5.00 a barrel today, :clap:

I got to fill the tank here with slightly cheaper diesel during the very short term dip in prices. That was short lived, :crying:

1:62 litre for diesel in circle k Kilbeggan yesterday. It's getting spicy alright.
That must be a record price for diesel. I gave 1.50 for it yesterday. When crude was 150 dollars a barrel fuel was around the price it is now. If crude ever hits $150 a barrel again there'll be no buying it.

That must be a record price for diesel. I gave 1.50 for it yesterday. When crude was 150 dollars a barrel fuel was around the price it is now. If crude ever hits $150 a barrel again there'll be no buying it.
It’ll be bout €3 a litre for petrol and €2.80 for diesel if it goes back to the record highs from then

It’ll be bout €3 a litre for petrol and €2.80 for diesel if it goes back to the record highs from then

MGO, agri diesel is taxed as follows, €0.13.8c per litre Excise duty & Carbon Tax, Plus 13.5% VAT on top of all including the taxes.
Auto is taxed as foolows, €0.51.5c Excise & Carbon Tax, plus 23% VAT on top of all including double tax.
Petrol is €0.62c Excise & Carbon plus 23% Vat.
Because so much of the Auto Diesel /Petrol price is Tax any rise or fall in Crude prices have less of an effect on the price at the pump

At last some good news on the Oil markets, there was a good drop in price this afternoon, will be a few days feeding through and wouldn't do anything for the Green Party tax introduced last month.
Damn, the wholesale oil prices bounced back to nearly as high as it was yesterday morning, that was short lived.

Back