Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

I was reading that crude stocks are building.
It could crash yet.
Everything is just mad at the moment, it doesn't matter what price it is, just is it available.
There is just too much money sloshing around looking for a home, Oil should not be this high, but a barrel of oil will be a barrel of oil next year, but €100 could be devalued a lot by next year.

It’s currently still down about $3 on yesterday’s high…..

The Chinese switched to oil for power generation when they had a coal shortage recently, demand is still high worldwide but I think it has crested this wave and will come back a little over next few weeks 🤞

Your point about the €100 being devalued by next year I think is spot on, euro v dollar very weak too

Slighty off the beat but, am I right in saying that most of the diesel all comes in on the one boat to the country and then you have the few distributors etc.
Just wondering who " emo " oil buy off?
E.g. in the West and northwest "corrib oil " chain retail outlets buy their road diesel of circle k.
Curious as I buy a good portion of" corrib" just over the road and I buy the rest when I heading to the outlaws up near @ mixedfleet where there is a an emo retail outlet/ supplier.
Always fill the tank and wouldnt be bothered putting small sups in.full to brim.
Would notice a good difference in last of a tank in general driving , bit of towing etc on a fill of emo in comparison to a fill of corrib.could be 60 to 70 miles to the tank more and feels like theres better poke out of the emo.🤔

Circle K have they're own main depot in Dublin supplies all they're forecourts.
Joint fuel terminal formerly Esso Ireland now IS multinational Valero energy supplies Emo and Texaco trucks out of Dublin as well as other smaller local suppliers. Fuel from this place has about 3-4 different pre mix additives that are added as the trucks load up to the recipe of the retailer in question.

Joint fuel terminal formerly Esso Ireland now IS multinational Valero energy supplies Emo and Texaco trucks out of Dublin as well as other smaller local suppliers. Fuel from this place has about 3-4 different pre mix additives that are added as the trucks load up to the recipe of the retailer in question.
Did Reynolds lose the contract for hauling the fuel or what is the story there.

Who supplies " Jones oil " .they are usually dearer than the rest but hear people saying that there is power and last in their fuel

Who supplies " Jones oil " .they are usually dearer than the rest but hear people saying that there is power and last in their fuel
Jones oil are the cheapest in Connacht I’d dare say, nearly always 2 cent cheaper than ballindine and it’s known for cheap diesel

Jones oil in carrick are Esso I think.

I find the same as you with diesel from Corrib. Finding that the best mileage I can get these days is with Top. Stewarts forecourt is usually where I get it. Its 5c cheaper than I can get it anywhere in the west normally and it is 1.55/l today.

Jones oil in carrick are Esso I think.

I find the same as you with diesel from Corrib. Finding that the best mileage I can get these days is with Top. Stewarts forecourt is usually where I get it. Its 5c cheaper than I can get it anywhere in the west normally and it is 1.55/l today.
Corrib here is 164.9 now. My pit man and baler man all get Jones oil of " jim" .they reckon theres more burning out of it

Is ballindine a retail chain Canyanero..
A village with two opposing filling stations is all but I drive to Galway and back every day and I work with lads from derry and Donegal that drive home most weekends and they always say it’s the cheapest on the road, but Jones oil have a yard in claremorris and they are almost always 2c cheaper, people travel miles to get diesel there, well burning the saving.

Top here for me, seems to run best across our car and jeep, usually competitive price and nearly always have a 24hr pump

Diesel all the same, it’s the additives that differentiate the brands

Switched suppliers here maybe 2 years ago primarily Jone’s we’ve got since filters on the tank seem to last longer the Perkins in the digger used get sluggish and a litre of engine oil or 2stroke to a fill would loosen it out again haven’t had to do it since the switch and everything seems to have a bit more poke, can’t say its lasting any longer, but we saved a grand versus the quotes we got from old supplier who swore all diesel comes out of the one depot but there must be some vitamins being added somewhere there after!

I think jone’s and few more were bought out a few months back but they say it’s business as usual

Emo were bought by Irving oil who own the refinery in Whitegate a few years back but by the sound of that they must have sold them on again.
Stobarts have the transport contract for Circle K, I think Reynolds still haul the Texaco stuff. I'm on the way there this morning.

Back