Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

Was in kilkenny for a funeral yesterday so seen alot of fuel prices on the way.i have never seen them loosing money, ranging from 161.9 t0 164.9.
Local lad had price of 163.9 Saturday evening and is now 156.9 this morning. Wasnt over to see what the other spot is .....7 cent is a fair drop in the one go
Sat morning 165.9+ in Dublin, 153.9 in Stewart's in Carrick on Shannon (same day). Some difference if your filling up

150.9 in Top Ardee for diesel last few days, same fella 161.9 petrol

kero 78.9 gas oil 85.9 are slow to drop at same garage

Yeah and collon and a few others, defo pays to shop around as they’re falling or are some stations profit taking while they can ?

156.9 for diesel in o briens Bishopstown but on the fuel plus diesel card 145.9. You'd need to be watching like a hawk this weather

I read that “olec” (not sure if that’s correct) will stop exporting barrels if prices hit $70 a barrel think the Arabs may have been considering it aswell.

I read that “olec” (not sure if that’s correct) will stop exporting barrels if prices hit $70 a barrel think the Arabs may have been considering it aswell.
Yes, but it was about as much affect as farmers claiming that they wouldn't sell milk, grain or meat under a certain price.
If OPEC+ cut production they are big enough to influence price, but claiming that they wouldn't accept a certain price is only a challenge to the market to make sure that they eat their words

Brent crude gone over $90/barrel, wholesale diesel up near $790/ton and the $ dollar has hardened a lot. Diesel prices will be going up a good bit, unfortunately.

Bounced off $94 dollars a barrel this morning, think we’re shortly looking at > €1/L green and €2/L petrol 😳

Bounced off $94 dollars a barrel this morning, think we’re shortly looking at > €1/L green and €2/L petrol 😳
How is fuel so expensive now when crude was 150 dollars a barrel a number of years ago and pump prices didn't reach where they are now

Back