Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

@gone ,is there much of a difference in the additives added to road diesel.
used to get from corrib Oil which buys of circle k ,but always found the jeep dead of itself
now using jones oil most of the time and would find it better
at weekends we would be beside an Emo filling station beside her place and would reckon that it's even better again.jeep or the car feels alot more lively than even jones oil.engine more responsive and instant pick up when you put the foot on the pedal.
Both Emo and Jones are part of the new certa group. there seems to be such variations ,yet it all comes on the one boat as such to the ports

@gone ,is there much of a difference in the additives added to road diesel.
used to get from corrib Oil which buys of circle k ,but always found the jeep dead of itself
now using jones oil most of the time and would find it better
at weekends we would be beside an Emo filling station beside her place and would reckon that it's even better again.jeep or the car feels alot more lively than even jones oil.engine more responsive and instant pick up when you put the foot on the pedal.
Both Emo and Jones are part of the new certa group. there seems to be such variations ,yet it all comes on the one boat as such to the ports
I am not sure of any difference between brands, but I know that there is a big difference.
The difference between diesel quality is massive and will happen on the same boat load, 1st grade diesel will come from top half of any boat load and 3rd grade diesel will come from the dregs at the bottom of the same boatload.
A friend of mine draws diesel for his wife's company now and again and he was telling me that his wife was very annoyed with him after he had to take 1 load of 2nd grade diesel as there was no 1st grade left. The 32,000L of 2nd grade diesel weighed 1.5 tons heavier than his usual 1st grade.

There has to be a good bit of price gouging going on, most places between 1.969-1.999 a litre for road diesel, then you see the likes of this 1668795980596.png

was away this morning to see our planner and took one route and came back a didderent road as I was collecting a few bits, 26 mile to the furthest stop.white diesel was ranging from 190.9 to 206 c per litre.
some fair difference in price

was away this morning to see our planner and took one route and came back a didderent road as I was collecting a few bits, 26 mile to the furthest stop.white diesel was ranging from 190.9 to 206 c per litre.
some fair difference in price
It's below 1.90 in a few spots around me. Biggest difference I saw was 1.78, which was cheap at the time, and 2.16, and that was between two towns roughly 10km apart.

should have fallen by now, stations hanging on Not dropping their prices. Still near 2 euro diesel and 1.8 petrol along the M1

Wholesale diesel has dropped back below $900/ton and the U$ Dollar has eased back a nice little bit as well.
Diesel prices look like dropping a bit more next week, hopefully.

Wholesale diesel has dropped back below $900/ton and the U$ Dollar has eased back a nice little bit as well.
Diesel prices look like dropping a bit more next week, hopefully.
Dropped by a good 4ppl since monday,what would you say will happen?
Im in the market for some kero and derv

Back