cyclist's a dangerous problem

I cycle eight miles most days ( small I know ) and while most motorists are sound, definitely a minority who view cyclists as little more than a nuisance with no right to be on the road, idiots who blow the horn despite plenty of room to overtake, they view it as a laugh - sport to lie on the horn while passing

I cycle eight miles most days ( small I know ) and while most motorists are sound, definitely a minority who view cyclists as little more than a nuisance with no right to be on the road, idiots who blow the horn despite plenty of room to overtake, they view it as a laugh - sport to lie on the horn while passing
That's the main reason i gave up cycling on the road. And the other reason is half the drivers aren't looking at the road when driving and seem to be able to see around bends at the same time

That's the main reason i gave up cycling on the road. And the other reason is half the drivers aren't looking at the road when driving and seem to be able to see around bends at the same time

It’s not a lack of driving ability, it’s a lack of manners, young punk in a Landcruiser blew horn yesterday even though I pulled in on strip of gravel outside a house, no doubt their are obnoxious cyclists but some drivers think a cyclist has as much right to the public road as a sheep or a cow

On horns...myself and eldest lad were pushing my dad's land cruiser jeep backwards up a small hill yesterday as it wouldn't start we were under pressure and my dad beeps the fecking horn. Right in our ears ....

• Haha
Reactions: Paw
caught behind this shower of arrogant ignorant hoors ,was a few cars in front of me when I caught in with them,just shy of 5 miles before I got out by them and away along the twisty road to Carrick.not once didn't they even reduce down to 2 side by side that you might have a chance to get by🤬🤬20220917_100251.jpg

There’s a few in there who are putting the saddles under serious pressure 😂😂

Typical Saturday morning fecking MAMIL’s

caught behind this shower of arrogant ignorant hoors ,was a few cars in front of me when I caught in with them,just shy of 5 miles before I got out by them and away along the twisty road to Carrick.not once didn't they even reduce down to 2 side by side that you might have a chance to get by🤬🤬View attachment 112970

They look like some sort of club too so they be way more informed on what the right thing to do is.

caught behind this shower of arrogant ignorant hoors ,was a few cars in front of me when I caught in with them,just shy of 5 miles before I got out by them and away along the twisty road to Carrick.not once didn't they even reduce down to 2 side by side that you might have a chance to get by🤬🤬View attachment 112970
I seen a video posted somewhere during the week of a single cyclist on the Crosshaven to Carrigaline road in Cork where he had a fair queue of traffic behind him.

They look like some sort of club too so they be way more informed on what the right thing to do is.
Ha good one, I was giving out about a club north of me in when I was in college, they were always around in big groups like that. One of the lads turned out to be a member of said club and said straight out that the club advise them to do that as apparently it’s easier to pass, I said you’ve clearly never been behind them in anything other than a car

Back