Daily weather forecast update

Was talking to gary from weatherweb.com this morning.
Story not great for next 3 weeks at least in the nw with atlantic rain belts.cows going in at night aswell as grass is only a drink and starting to poach nicely.paddocks getting scalded looking with the wet aswell....as arthur says it can stop now for sure

Pissed here this evening after being lovely up to that. What way are Met Éireann doing forecasting, Thursday evening they were showing next Tuesday as a washout and this evening it's showing as completely fine? :scratchhead:

In the news about a heatwave the other day,ffs it pissed down every day here,it was warm yesterday afternoon but rain soon cooled it.

Pissed here this evening after being lovely up to that. What way are Met Éireann doing forecasting, Thursday evening they were showing next Tuesday as a washout and this evening it's showing as completely fine? :scratchhead:

Still looks very wet from Monday evening into Tuesday morning and againTuesday evening but looking dryer after that

Still looks very wet from Monday evening into Tuesday morning and againTuesday evening but looking dryer after that

It's showing no rain at all for around here. I put in Ballinamore as the location and yes it's showing wet for there alright.

It's showing no rain at all for around here. I put in Ballinamore as the location and yes it's showing wet for there alright.

Yes that would sound just about 100 % right.the kings and the wise men were told to follow the star to bethlehem.
We just follow the black cloud and you will arrive.
Even this year would have been serious weather out in drumcora for cowboys and heros til it was cancelled.probaly be a washout for it next year providing the damn china virus is gone by then....

Major heatwave on the continent at the moment, I was told yesterday.

Maybe it will push east for a while :rolleyes2:

Major heatwave on the continent at the moment, I was told yesterday.

Maybe it will push east for a while :rolleyes2:
It’s been up to 41* here for a few days. Had to stop any non-essential work. The nights are particularly uncomfortable at 27*.

I hope the weather settles down so that the harvest can be tidied up. I’ve forgotten what a drawn out slog it can become.

17mm again in the last 24hrs .No more please
40mm of rain here this morning. There are floods on the local road that you would normally see on the wettest of wet days in the depths of winter.

GFS weather model is being bold and showing 13 days of dry weather after Fridays few showers. Other models aren't going quite as far, but still showing 7 dry days after Friday. It will see the last of the silage tidied up for most.

Just
40mm of rain here this morning. There are floods on the local road that you would normally see on the wettest of wet days in the depths of winter.

GFS weather model is being bold and showing 13 days of dry weather after Fridays few showers. Other models aren't going quite as far, but still showing 7 dry days after Friday. It will see the last of the silage tidied up for most.

If it didnt rain again til november we have enough now to keep us going in leitrim.hopefully your right with that forecast muckymanor.its badly a needing.what neck of the woods are ya in that ya got 40mm this morning.is friday not to have thundery showers knocking about aswell

Just

If it didnt rain again til november we have enough now to keep us going in leitrim.hopefully your right with that forecast muckymanor.its badly a needing.what neck of the woods are ya in that ya got 40mm this morning.is friday not to have thundery showers knocking about aswell

We are between Carrick and Mohill. Small bit of late taken up silage left to do here - it will need 4 or 5 days of drying before we will get near it. We had to split groups of cattle yesterday so that they will do less damage to ground.

What forecast is this?

I have just checked GFS and ECMWF and both are forecasting dry weather for the next 7 days after today's few showers, in fact, both charts indicate it being dry for the next 12 days.

I follow a weather guy on boards.ie ( weather section) who never let's me down

Next week looks wet wet wet ?

Hope he's dead wrong

Back