Daily weather forecast update

Showery throughout the day but great drying in between, evenings getting longer by the day thank god might give us a chance to get some field work done!

Herself indoors wants one of the bedrooms decorated so I spent the afternoon painting. Twas grand and I even had the fire lighting in the room.
Tbh it's work that I genuinely enjoy doing once I get in the mindset to do it. Wallpapering next.

Herself indoors wants one of the bedrooms decorated so I spent the afternoon painting. Twas grand and I even had the fire lighting in the room.
Tbh it's work that I genuinely enjoy doing once I get in the mindset to do it. Wallpapering next.
Do a Mr Bean on it and fill a paint bucket with explosives. You won’t be asked to do it again.

Do a Mr Bean on it and fill a paint bucket with explosives. You won’t be asked to do it again.
Trouble there is I enjoy decorating. And my idea of a good job well done and anothers idea of a job thats done are 2 very different things. Not that I'm fussy now but it's either spot on or it's wrong. Now when it comes to the kitchen I'd nearly bring in a 2nd table for somewhere to eat a bit when the first table gets piled up :laugh:

Trouble there is I enjoy decorating. And my idea of a good job well done and anothers idea of a job thats done are 2 very different things. Not that I'm fussy now but it's either spot on or it's wrong. Now when it comes to the kitchen I'd nearly bring in a 2nd table for somewhere to eat a bit when the first table gets piled up :laugh:

A man myself and @TAFKAT and @Mf240 know well , in his bachelor days 30 years ago , resorted to buying more delph , when the sink would hold no more ,
He wouldn't be very domesticated , even to this day . 1st thing he bought was a dishwasher

Back