Daily weather forecast update

wouldnt do it for love nor money, wouldnt last 2 days standing watching a line moving.....tbf its hard on the back and feet not moving
I'd have no problem doing it for that money. They don't all be on the line, at least in the pig factories, the intake has to be covered too which involves reading the newspaper or doing yoga exercises :rolleyes: :unsure:

I'd have no problem doing it for that money. They don't all be on the line, at least in the pig factories, the intake has to be covered too which involves reading the newspaper or doing yoga exercises :rolleyes: :unsure:

Or going asleep in an office. I thought there rate was X per session plus Y per hour but that could have been Someone who was a bit animated by the situation telling me that!

Roads icy drogheda and M1 this morning, well gritted but felt the wheel going light a few times

Last edited:
Nice drop of rain in the last 2 hours here.
Ah sure it wouldn't fall if we didn't need it😅. Was just checking a cow there it's tipping away at it. Least the yards will be wet enough to give them a good scrape off. They have been like skating rinks this past while

Back