Daily weather forecast update

johndeere6920s

Going to try something new for a while we will see how it goes.

Today
Today will be a rather cold and bright day with sunny spells. There will be scattered rain or hail showers during the morning, but these will soon die away and it will become mostly dry as the day goes on with sunny spells. Fresh northwesterly breezes will ease later in the day and top temperatures will range from 7 to 9 degrees, or possibly 10 degrees.

Tonight

Tonight will be mainly dry with good clear spells at first. But cloud will increase from the west with rain pushing into southwest before dawn. Light variable winds will become southeasterly overnight and increase fresh to strong and gusty by morning. Lowest temperatures of -1 to +3 degrees, with a sharp frost mainly in eastern and northern areas.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Monday will start wet and very windy over the western half of the country. The rain will turn heavy as it spreads eastwards during the morning and clearing to scattered showers in the afternoon with sunny spells. The southeasterly winds will be strong and gusty, but moderate and veer southwesterly with the clearance. Top temperatures 7 to 10 degrees.

Outlook

Monday night showers will become isolated and southwesterly winds will ease. However, it will become cloudy as heavy rain is pushing into the west later in the night and gradually spreading eastwards. It will be cold with lowest temperatures of -2 to +2 degrees, coldest in the east and north.

Tuesday will start cloudy and during the morning showery rain will become widespread, but ease during the afternoon, becoming mainly dry later with good sunny spells developing. It will be a cool day with top temperatures of 7 to 10 degrees in a fresh to moderate northerly breeze. Tuesday night will be mainly dry with good clear spells and northerly winds easing. Lowest temperatures of -1 to +3 degrees.

Wednesday will be mainly dry with some bright or sunny spells. Top temperatures around 10 or 11 degrees in light northerly winds.

However, winds will turn northeasterly to easterly on Thursday with widespread showers coming in from the east. Top temperatures will be 7 to 9 degrees, coolest over the southeast.

Winds will continue moderate to fresh east to northeasterly on Friday but it will be mainly dry with just isolated showers and good sunny spells. Top temperatures will be between 8 and 11 degrees, again coolest along the east.

Over the weekend the winds will continue from a easterly direction with isolated showers and good sunny spells

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Weather pro app on the phone is very accurate , it's a Dutch company I think . We have land 10 miles either side of home with 2 different climates and it seems to show weather accurate in both places .

That met? I find their forecast pretty poor at times, the BBC forecast is better I find.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That met? I find their forecast pretty poor at times, the BBC forecast is better I find.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Its met alright I was going to try it for a few weeks and see how it goes without chat.
if there proving inaccurate then we can move to another source

Its met alright I was going to try it for a few weeks and see how it goes without chat.
if there proving inaccurate then we can move to another source

Fair play, be handy having a forecast alright. I have the BBC one for the local area bookmarked and look it up now and again.

I get my weather off Sky news each morning, find it better then the RTE version. Like some of the lady weather girls on RTE and spend more time watching them than the weather map on RTE.

Update

Today
Today will be a windy day, with strong and gusty southeasterly winds soon developing countrywide. Rain will slowly extend Eastwards to all areas during the morning and early afternoon. More showery weather will follow later to the West with winds veering West to Northwest, very strong and blustery with gales in exposed parts. Top temperatures will range 8 to 10 degrees.

Tonight

Rain in the Northeast will clear early tonight and the winds will ease. It will turn cold with some frost and mist or fog patches forming as temperatures fall to between 0 and 3 degrees. Cloud will increase in the West and South overnight with outbreaks of rain developing over much of Munster and perhaps some southern parts of Leinster.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, showery rain affecting some Southern parts will clear in the morning. Otherwise, it will be a fresh cool day with sunny spells and scattered heavy showers.

Outlook

Apart from a few showers. Tuesday night will be dry and cold with a light to moderate Northerly breeze, fresher along the East coast. Lowest temperatures will range 0 to 3 degrees with some frost and fog in places.

Wednesday will be mainly dry with some bright or sunny spells. It will be duller at times in Eastern coastal counties with some showers likely. Top temperatures around 9 to 11 degrees in a moderate Northerly breeze.

Wednesday night will continue dry apart from a few showers near the East coast. It will be a chilly night with frost and fog patches forming as temperatures fall to between plus 2 and minus 2 degrees.

Thursday looks like being a cold day with widespread showers feeding across the county from the East. Top temperatures will range 7 to 9 degrees, coolest over East Leinster in a fresh East to Northeast wind.

Some showers will continue on Thursday night but it looks drier for Friday with just isolated showers and good sunny spells. It will still be breezy in fresh East to Northeast winds.

At the moment Saturday looks cool and windy with some showers, but with the possibility of warmer weather developing on Sunday and for early next week

25 March 2014 07:25

Today
Cloudy at first in parts of Munster and south Leinster, with outbreaks of rain and drizzle, clearing this morning, with bright or sunny spells everywhere today. However, some scattered showers will occur also. Maximum temperatures 8 to 11 Celsius, with mostly moderate northwesterly winds developing.

Tonight

Tonight will be mostly dry at first, with clear spells, but isolated showers will continue for a time along the west coast. Northern areas will be cloudier, with outbreaks of showery rain, extending to much of the eastern half of the country as the night progresses. Lowest temperatures 0 to 4 Celsius, with a risk of some frost in parts of the south. Patches of mist and fog will develop as winds slacken.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Wednesday, will be mainly dry in the west and southwest, with bright or sunny spells, but mostly cloudy elsewhere, with outbreaks of showery rain. Maximum temperatures 8 to 11 Celsius, in a light to moderate northwesterly or variable breeze.

Outlook

Headline : Changeable and, overall, fairly unsettled weather will continue.

Wednesday night : Dry in most areas, with clear spells, but a few scattered showers will occur, mainly in eastern coastal areas, some of them wintry, especially over high ground. Very cold and frosty, with a risk of icy patches. Mist and fog patches also. Min. 0 to minus 2 Celsius, in a light easterly or variable breeze.

Thursday : Cold, with a mixture of bright or sunny spells and scattered showers, the showers most frequent in Eastern areas, with a risk of some wintry showers over high ground. Max. 7 to 10 Celsius, with light to moderate east to northeast winds. Cold and frosty again on Thursday night.

Friday : Sunny spells and scattered showers, most of the showers in the east at first, but spreading to western and southern areas later, with a risk of some heavy falls in the south later. Max. 8 to 12 Celsius, in a moderate northeasterly breeze.

Weekend : Becoming milder, with sunny spells and scattered showers. Windy on Saturday, with fresh E'ly winds, easing a little on Sunday. Max. on Saturday 9 to 12 Celsius, rising to between 11 and 14 degrees on Sunday, mildest in the west, with no significant frost expected anywhere.

Further Outlook : Early indications are that the early days of next week will be mild, with moderate to fresh E to SE winds and with sunny spells and scattered showers

26 March 2014 07:14

Today
Cold with frost in midland and western areas clearing quickly after dawn.
Bright with sunny spells in Munster and Connacht and just the odd shower.
Becoming mostly cloudy in Leinster and Ulster with showery rain developing in coastal counties this morning and spreading westwards during the day. Highest temperatures of 8 to 11 degrees in moderate northerly breezes.

Tonight

Drier weather will develop in Leinster and Ulster this evening, as the showery rain spreads through Connacht and Munster for a time, but clearing westwards during the night with dry, clear, cold conditions developing in many areas with frost developing in places. Towards morning further heavy showers will affect eastern coastal counties. Overnight lows of -1 to 3 degrees.

Tomorrow

Cold tomorrow Thursday. Mostly dry in the morning over the western half of the country, but showery rain further east and showers will be widespread in the afternoon, some heavy or of hail with isolated thunderstorms. Cold with top temperatures of 7 to 9 degrees and feeling cold in a moderate to fresh easterly wind.

Outlook

Headline : Changeable and showery, cold on Friday but becoming milder over the Weekend and early next week.

Thursday Night : Cold on Thursday night, showers dying away and becoming dry and clear in many areas for a time with some frost, but showery rain affecting eastern areas will spread westwards overnight.

Friday : Cold on Friday with showers, some heavy or of hail in places and some prolonged in places. There will be some bright or sunny spells also, probably best in western or southwestern areas, but overall rather cloudy. Afternoon temperatures of 8 to 10 degrees, feeling cold in the fresh easterly breeze.

Weekend: Rain in places on Friday night and at times on Saturday also, but winds becoming fresh east to southeasterly on Saturday and temperatures reaching 11 to 13 degrees in the afternoon.
Milder on Sunday and dry in many places but some showers especially in southwestern areas. Highs ranging from 11 or 12 degrees in northeastern areas to 15 or 16 degrees in western areas.
Reasonable mild but showery on Monday and Tuesday

27 March 2014 05:03

Today
Heavy showers will affect parts of Connacht and the east coast this morning. These showers in the east will spread westwards during the day. There will be some hail, sleet and the risk of some isolated thunderstorms too. Drier and brighter weather will develop towards the evening. Highs of only 7 to 9 degrees in a cool, moderate to fresh easterly airflow.

Tonight

Largely dry at first tonight, but yet more showers will develop overnight. Once again they will move into the east coast first, where they will be heavy, before they spread west. Lowest temperatures tonight of 0 to 3 degrees in light to moderate northeast winds.

Tomorrow

Showers will affect parts of north Leinster, Ulster and Connacht on Friday morning and early afternoon, further south it should stay mainly dry. However more showers will develop towards the evening for much of the country. Highs of 7 to 11 degrees in light to moderate east to northeast winds.

Outlook

Outbreaks of rain on Friday night with light easterly winds. Lows of 3 to 7 degrees, so no frost.

The rain will continue on Saturday with moderate easterly winds. The rain will start to clear away to the west in the evening. Highs on Saturday of 10 to 12 degrees. It will dry out on Saturday night and with some clear spells temperatures will drop to between 1 and 4 degrees.

Generally dry on Sunday but some rain will affect parts of the southwest. Becoming noticeably milder with highs of 12 to 16 degrees, it will be warmest in the west of the country. Easterly winds will be moderate in strength.

The start of next week will see rain affecting parts of Munster and south Leinster while further north it should stay drier. Afternoon temperatures will rise to between 12 and 15 degrees.

Weather pro app on the phone is very accurate , it's a Dutch company I think . We have land 10 miles either side of home with 2 different climates and it seems to show weather accurate in both places .

did you ever use rain alarm? scarily accurate but can drive you mental!

28 March 2014 06:55

Today
Cool and rather breezy today with scattered heavy showers of rain or hail, and the continuing risk of isolated thunderstorms. Showers will be most frequent across eastern counties, merging to longer spells of rain or hail. Some sunny intervals, but in general there will be a good deal of cloud. Highest temperatures 7 to 10 degrees Celsius, in fairly fresh east to northeast winds.

Tonight

Scattered heavy showers continuing tonight with the ongoing threat of thunder. Again long dry spells also with frost locally. Mist and fog in parts, with light to moderate easterly breezes. Lowest temperatures ranging 1 to 5 degrees Celsius.

Tomorrow

Some bright or sunny spells at first tomorrow but becoming dull with showery rain developing. The rain will turn heavy and persistent in many areas, especially through the midlands, west and south. Mist and fog in parts too. Some sunny spells locally, best chance of these occurring in the north and east, where it will also be mildest. Highest temperatures 8 to 13 degrees Celsius, with mostly moderate easterly breezes, coolest where heavy rain lingers.

Outlook

OUTLOOK: Becoming milder later this weekend and for next week too; best values generally across the midlands, west and northwest (temperatures here in the midteens at times). However daytime maxima may be disappointing along southern and eastern fringes with onshore winds. Mixed conditions across Ireland, some nice sunshine in parts but scattered outbreaks of showery rain too, in a mostly moderate southeast airflow.

SATURDAY NIGHT: Heavy outbreaks of rain, mainly affecting Munster and Connacht will tend to peter out later in the night, elsewhere rainfall amounts will be small if any. Lowest temperatures will generally fall back to around 5 degrees Celsius with a lot of cloud cover. However clear spells may develop in the west and southwest later, with temperature possibly falling back to the low single figures, lending to some frost and the risk of icy stretches. Fresh southeast winds will decrease light.

SUNDAY: Some sunny spells locally, but overall a lot of cloud cover. Again showery rain will develop in parts, with west and southwest counties most at threat. Northern counties are likely to fair driest. A milder day generally, with highest temperatures of 10 to 15 degrees, best values across the north midlands and northwest. Southeast winds will be no more than moderate in strength.

MONDAY: Northern and eastern counties likely to see some showery outbreaks of rain, with moderate easterly winds. Drier, brighter and much milder elsewhere (west, midlands and southwest). Highest temperatures 11 to 16 degrees Celsius.

TUESDAY: All areas at risk of some showery outbreaks of rain, mainly early on in the day. Long dry spells too though with some sunny spells. Highest temperatures 11 to 15 degrees Celsius, coolest across southern counties. Southerly winds will moderate in strength.

LATER NEXT WEEK: East to southeast winds persisting. Very mild at times away from east and south counties. Heavy showers pushing up over Ireland later next week.

Very heavy rain after falling here this afternoon :crying::crying:

Was supposed to be ploughing today. Last nights rain saw to the end of that anyways.

Very heavy rain after falling here this afternoon :crying::crying:

Was supposed to be ploughing today. Last nights rain saw to the end of that anyways.

Rained an ocean here since 12.30, not really stopped yet!

Forecast for next week is not great either.:(

Drizzle, I hate fu*king drizzle. Just rain and get it over and done with.

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

Lovely day here until just Now starting to mist abit the whole country were spreading bag down here today

30 March 2014 05:36

Today
Mostly cloudy and misty at first today but generally dry. Outbreaks of rain and drizzle or occasional showers will occur at times during the day, with a few sunny spells also. Highest temperatures will be around 12 or 13 degrees in light to moderate southeasterly winds.

Tonight

Tonight will be misty and cloudy with further outbreaks of rain. Lowest temperatures of 4 to 7 degrees.

Tomorrow

Similar weather again tomorrow; misty and cloudy with scattered outbreaks of rain or drizzle.

Outlook

Tuesday: Early morning rain will clear from Ulster and the day will be generally dry across the country. There will be occasional sunnier intervals, but overall the day will remain cloudy and misty. Highest temperatures of 12 to 14 degrees in moderate southeasterly breezes. During the evening and early night, rain will move into Munster and south Leinster, but the rest of the country will remain largely dry.

Wednesday: Cloudy during the morning with scattered outbreaks of rain, ,which will gradually die out. Then in the afternoon and evening, more heavy rain spreads northwards across the country, finally reaching the north coast by early night.

Thursday: Further outbreaks of heavy rain over the northern half of the country, with isolated thunderstorm. Munster and south Connacht will be much drier and brighter, with occasional sunshine and temperatures reaching 14 or 15 degrees in the afternoon.

Friday: Mostly dry and bright with good spells of sunshine.

weather forecasts

yr weather very accurate ,it will give weather for your local town ,you can see the rain coming and the time when it comes

yr weather very accurate ,it will give weather for your local town ,you can see the rain coming and the time when it comes
if it is, it ill be the first ive come across, but at this stage, id try anything.

have you got a link ?

31 March 2014 08:11

Today
Mixed weather today; some hazy sunshine but fog patches also and some heavy and thundery downpours in places also with spot flooding.
Highest temperatures of 11 to 15 degrees in moderate east to southeast winds.

Tonight

Tonight:
Becoming generally dry tonight but misty with fog developing.
Rather cool with lowest temperatures 2 to 6 degrees in light southeast winds.

Tomorrow

Tuesday:
Generally dry in the morning with mist and fog giving way to some sunny spells.
Heavy showers developing in the afternoon and evening over parts of Munster south Leinster and south Connacht and staying dry elsewhere.
Highest temperatures 11 to 14 degrees in moderate to fresh southeasterly winds.

Outlook

Summary:
A southeasterly airflow will persist for much of the week feeding up hazy conditions with some heavy showers. Southwesterlies following for next weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday: A cloudy, misty day with scattered outbreaks of rain. Highest temperatures 11 to 14 degrees in fresh easterly winds.

Thursday: Drier generally across the country with sunny spells but still scattered showers possible. Milder with highest temperatures 12 to 16 degrees in moderate to fresh south to southeast winds.

Friday: Many areas dry with sunny spells and just well scattered showers likely. Temperatures again in the low to mid-teens in moderate to fresh southerly winds.

Weekend: Southwesterly winds likely bringing in further mixed weather from the Atlantic

31 March 2014 08:11

Today
Mixed weather today; some hazy sunshine but fog patches also and some heavy and thundery downpours in places also with spot flooding.
Highest temperatures of 11 to 15 degrees in moderate east to southeast winds.

Tonight

Tonight:
Becoming generally dry tonight but misty with fog developing.
Rather cool with lowest temperatures 2 to 6 degrees in light southeast winds.

Tomorrow

Tuesday:
Generally dry in the morning with mist and fog giving way to some sunny spells.
Heavy showers developing in the afternoon and evening over parts of Munster south Leinster and south Connacht and staying dry elsewhere.
Highest temperatures 11 to 14 degrees in moderate to fresh southeasterly winds.

Outlook

Summary:
A southeasterly airflow will persist for much of the week feeding up hazy conditions with some heavy showers. Southwesterlies following for next weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday: A cloudy, misty day with scattered outbreaks of rain. Highest temperatures 11 to 14 degrees in fresh easterly winds.

Thursday: Drier generally across the country with sunny spells but still scattered showers possible. Milder with highest temperatures 12 to 16 degrees in moderate to fresh south to southeast winds.

Friday: Many areas dry with sunny spells and just well scattered showers likely. Temperatures again in the low to mid-teens in moderate to fresh southerly winds.

Weekend: Southwesterly winds likely bringing in further mixed weather from the Atlantic

You'll be on the tele in a mini-skirt in no time the way you're going :D

Back