Daily weather forecast update

Would anyone object to a front window open? Im guilty of it quite a lot.

13.1mm here this morning.miserable morning ya just get used to it.thankfully have parlour cows and calves under the one roof.cows dry and clean. Would give up milking if I had to work in some of those " modern progressive farms " where the minimal worker comforts exist for man or beast @dp ....... Aye that tillage must be horrid easy life dp 😂

13.1mm here this morning.miserable morning ya just get used to it.thankfully have parlour cows and calves under the one roof.cows dry and clean. Would give up milking if I had to work in some of those " modern progressive farms " where the minimal worker comforts exist for man or beast @dp ....... Aye that tillage must be horrid easy life dp 😂
We didn't get much rain at all now. If I could get a cab for the quad be nice. The snot would be cut out of ya going for the cows this morning. Those parlours with no walls can be a bleak spot to milk in when weather ain't right. The tillage boys are all finished up here now😂😂 their rolling over for the second sleep😂

We didn't get much rain at all now. If I could get a cab for the quad be nice. The snot would be cut out of ya going for the cows this morning. Those parlours with no walls can be a bleak spot to milk in when weather ain't right. The tillage boys are all finished up here now😂😂 their rolling over for the second sleep😂

There are plenty of tillage lads with lots to do still.....

Ah what about the poor cows.....its a winters day
Was surprised now went to close the wire they never even looked at me. They got a good feed this morning of maize and they get a shot of meal in the parlour so they are happy enough

It's surprisingly mild out despite been a right miserable fcuk of an evening. Just wondering what I'll have for my supper now.

Back