Daily weather forecast update

As long as it has a couple of slices of ham and a bit of real mayo I'll happily eat salad. The full on veg-an shite, no thanks.
That’s the business, few slices of real butchers ham, pickled onions, coleslaw, potato salad, beetroot, square of cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg, dollop of mayo and cucumber. I know lettuce is part of salad and I'll eat it but it has no flavour or taste for me. A crusty white roll of bread with real butter and a huge mug of tay. Yes I love salad.

That’s the business, few slices of real butchers ham, pickled onions, coleslaw, potato salad, beetroot, square of cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg, dollop of mayo and cucumber. I know lettuce is part of salad and I'll eat it but it has no flavour or taste for me. A crusty white roll of bread with real butter and a huge mug of tay. Yes I love salad.
Jesus Christ you've made me hungry now

Was surprised now went to close the wire they never even looked at me. They got a good feed this morning of maize and they get a shot of meal in the parlour so they are happy enough
Ours were the same .got maize buffer after milking and headed off to the paddock. Must invest on doors for the gator tho

4mm here today. Windy but mild enough. Keep the back fence up tight behind them and walk away. It's not a cold wind so they don't mind. Forecast looks reasonably good.

Not a cold day but we got some rain here in the west.
Edit- when I said some I meant a lot.
Unreal rain saturday night and yesterday. Wasn't surprised about saturday night but yesterday kind of came out of nowhere, they hadn't been promising it near as bad as it came from the forecast I look at anyways. Week not given as good as they were previously saying either.

Great drying out so far today. You wouldn't think the water was running along the top of the road in front of the house yesterday evening. Very mild too which will push on growth.

Lovely day out wind and sun! Need it now as yesterday was a total disaster! Cows still out full time but moving through grass faster then I’d like

Back