Daily weather forecast update

It's a small country.

Was at a match at the weekend and we were talking about how soft the pitch was from the wet may, was just perfect in terms of cushioning for running on. Yesterday was talking to an older man 20 miles away who was saying he went for a walk on his homeplace at the weekend and his feet were getting sore the ground was gone so hard.

It's a small country.

Was at a match at the weekend and we were talking about how soft the pitch was from the wet may, was just perfect in terms of cushioning for running on. Yesterday was talking to an older man 20 miles away who was saying he went for a walk on his homeplace at the weekend and his feet were getting sore the ground was gone so hard.
Ground hard as a rock here JohnBoy up in north Meath, ground Dusty and split in places

Jeez it did, got savage heavy, bit fresher this morning And a bit more rain later by the looks of it, weather improving for the week ahead hopefully 🤞

We had all of 2.5 mm of rain Tuesday night/Wednesday morning . You wouldn't find a tanker of water too handy .

Big change in growth . Heab
Heavy ground that got a chopping in May is paying for it now .

But there probaly content enough if you were giving them silage at milking.help to stretch what you have.better than a pile of sloppy wet grass running through them

But there probaly content enough if you were giving them silage at milking.help to stretch what you have.better than a pile of sloppy wet grass running through them
they,re happy so far, no silage but 4kg of meal and went on to aftergrass today, thats my biggest problem in that i was a week later cutting the silage and that put the aftergrass a week later as well, one thing led to another due to not being able to cut early enough

N
We'd a lot more then that here. It rained heavy for a good hour and there was heavy mist before that for a while as well.

I thought that we had much more , seemed heavy enough around 8.30 or 9 last night .
Drag your boot across a bit of clay , it will be dust 2 mm down .

Nothing worth talking about here.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 15.43.07.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 15.43.07.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 35
Back