Daily weather forecast update

But look at the brand name he chose.....only the best for a wan ten
one of the best basic spec tractors for there power in that era
That's the little 85-90. She's rusted apart but still going like the clappers. Asked the ould lad what tractor do you want to ted out grass with and he wanted her

had an electrician over yesterday looking at a job and he lived in Australia for three years , claimed he never " found any day in Australia as hot as yesterday "

I thought that unusual even the heat is drier over there in many places ?

28 degrees in the bog. I'm just home with the last of the turf and needless to say I had the a.c. flat out. The humidity is the worst part. I see water pouring out of air conditioning on the tractors.

A right dull day here in West sligo today, had sun for a hour or two and then fog landed about 11 o clock and saw no sun for the rest of the day. Not a hay day anyways.

28 degrees in the bog. I'm just home with the last of the turf and needless to say I had the a.c. flat out. The humidity is the worst part. I see water pouring out of air conditioning on the tractors.
That’s true, the humidity has been very high especially at night, next few nights will be tough

A right dull day here in West sligo today, had sun for a hour or two and then fog landed about 11 o clock and saw no sun for the rest of the day. Not a hay day anyways.
Ita hard to believe on such a small island. A scorcher in West Cork today anyway and at home in laois

Ita hard to believe on such a small island. A scorcher in West Cork today anyway and at home in laois
I live a half hour away from sligo town and it was sunny all day there but not a sign of the sun here. Hopefully back to the sun tomorrow.

Back