Daily weather forecast update

It's shocking warm in the parlour when milking but thankfully its more tolerable than mornings 11 years ago when it was -17c during the cold spell in dec/ Jan time

Wee bit cooler here, slight breeze but maybe it's just were getting used to it.savage killing.tedding a bit for babies here to be made this evening

That day is cruel. Even with good air con I am dying. If I get out of the tractor to open a gate it takes nearly 15 mins to cool back down to where I was. Really want to see the end of this heat now. Far to hard to work in.
I was talking to a lad baling this morning after rowing up a bit of grass for him, baling away with just the right hand door open and the heat of the engine coming back, said he can't tolerate air con, gives him terrible headaches.

Jesus DP you were giving out about the rain last week.
Here driving a tm with no air con.
It's only for a few days you'd love a day like this in the middle of January

I was talking to a lad baling this morning after rowing up a bit of grass for him, baling away with just the right hand door open and the heat of the engine coming back, said he can't tolerate air con, gives him terrible headaches.
That's crazy, all you have to do is leave a quarter filled bottle of water with the cap off somewhere in the cab and no more headaches.

Brought out a box of bulmers tins to the rake , baler and wrapper man there.now we have to start.all drank.. Maybe I should have waited till we don't baling n wrapping..... milking may be late😎

Jesus DP you were giving out about the rain last week.
Here driving a tm with no air con.
It's only for a few days you'd love a day like this in the middle of January

Totally agree, we probably haven't had a week like this since 2018. I'd gladly take it over looking at constant rain anyway and many people with Covid restrictions are getting to enjoy the island.

It will be cold and miserable for long enough.

Totally agree, we probably haven't had a week like this since 2018. I'd gladly take it over looking at constant rain anyway and many people with Covid restrictions are getting to enjoy the island.

It is warm and we have a tractor with no aircon that I'm driving myself but sure what harm good for bones to soak in a bit of heat.

Up to the mid 20's is grand but heading for the mid 30's and high humidity, no thanks. It's hard on man and machine.
I'd gladly take another week of the sun in fairness. Just a bit cooler would be nice.

Back