Danielk's Photos

Bought a grain trailer for ourselves today. She will do us a long time as she will be in a shed all the time. Nice tidy trailer. 18ft with 5ft sides. Should hold a nice bit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396357650.972225.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396357669.243645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396357684.699735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396357684.699735.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 152
Bought a grain trailer for ourselves today. She will do us a long time as she will be in a shed all the time. Nice tidy trailer. 18ft with 5ft sides. Should hold a nice bit.

View attachment 19065

View attachment 19066

Well wear Daniel!

Looks to be in superb order. Hopefully she will have plenty of tonnage to move this harvest! :thumbup:

The yard looks tidy with you too.

Jammy dodger!

Lovely Gerry Brennan trailer that - if my father could get a 16ft like that he would be delighted!

We'll wear ... They are a lovely trailer , we have a 21 ft here . Nice a light and easily pulled , any lads we cut for that pull our trailers always go for it first and leave the 18 ft and they would all have 100 hp 4 cylinders

Well wear Daniel!

Looks to be in superb order. Hopefully she will have plenty of tonnage to move this harvest! :thumbup:

The yard looks tidy with you too.

Thanks. Yea that be the plan. We always drew with 8 to 10t trailers before. So this be a nice addition

Jammy dodger!

Lovely Gerry Brennan trailer that - if my father could get a 16ft like that he would be delighted!

Yea we bought it off ger Brennan himself. Was traded in and we seen it so we got onto him about it before he could get it sold. All the chassis and underbody all sandblasted and sprayed.

We'll wear ... They are a lovely trailer , we have a 21 ft here . Nice a light and easily pulled , any lads we cut for that pull our trailers always go for it first and leave the 18 ft and they would all have 100 hp 4 cylinders

That be the plan with us. 4 of the farmers we cut for all have 4 cylinder tractors all around 100hp so hopefully they be happy enough to tip on with it. Be more comfortable than them single axels

Yea we bought it off ger Brennan himself. Was traded in and we seen it so we got onto him about it before he could get it sold. All the chassis and underbody all sandblasted and sprayed.

Hadn't realised he was still in that business to be honest - good to know.:thumbup:

What age would that trailer be .

This trailer is a 2004. Drew beet to the factory for a few year and other than that been parked up a lot drawing a bit of meal a few times a year. The farmer bought a little 14ft trailer. Easier for him

Hadn't realised he was still in that business to be honest - good to know.:thumbup:

Still making trailers. Made a few cattle trailers and small 14ft steel ones. Haven't seen a big one in years. Does other stuff other than trailers. Horse runs and the likes

This trailer is a 2004. Drew beet to the factory for a few year and other than that been parked up a lot drawing a bit of meal a few times a year. The farmer bought a little 14ft trailer. Easier for him

A real good find so . Hard to get a trailer like that in reasonable condition not to mind as clean as that one .

can i get a number off ya for ger brennan please?
nice pictures keep up da good photography..

Thought he had given up on trailers by then and certainly thought he was at steel only at that time rather than teak trailers.

A very nice trailer indeed complete with dropsides ;)

Thought he had given up on trailers by then and certainly thought he was at steel only at that time rather than teak trailers.

A very nice trailer indeed complete with dropsides ;)

He reckons it was the last one or one of the last few anyway they made. Yea drop sides be handy. It is stripped down now as I have a few runs to make to collect fertiliser

Back