Danielk's Photos

TAFKAT

Missing a lot of the silage this year anyway. All for good reason. Mowing away Monday and got a bit of a break down late Monday evening. Kept at it to get it going for Tuesday morning and my wife has a picture on her phone of me walking into the bedroom covered in dirt and grease and sweat at 12:10. Got a shower and got into bed. Herself got out of the bed as I got in to use the bathroom and my head had no longer hit the pillow when she was back in the room saying her waters have broke. Now this was clearly a shock as she was only 32 weeks and 3 days.
Grabbed the case which she had ready and off to the retunda after a 17 hour day. The tiredness seem to disappear and everything happened so quick. My first little daughter Charlotte was born at 7:18am on Tuesday morning at a weight of 4lbs.
It’s been a long week so far and we have another few weeks of driving up and down to Dublin to see her in the NICU but she is doing well so hopefully we can get her home before we know it.

View attachment 93136
Congratulations and the best of luck to you all, life as you knew it will never be the same again but nor will you want it to be.

candor

Moderator/IT Guy
Missing a lot of the silage this year anyway. All for good reason. Mowing away Monday and got a bit of a break down late Monday evening. Kept at it to get it going for Tuesday morning and my wife has a picture on her phone of me walking into the bedroom covered in dirt and grease and sweat at 12:10. Got a shower and got into bed. Herself got out of the bed as I got in to use the bathroom and my head had no longer hit the pillow when she was back in the room saying her waters have broke. Now this was clearly a shock as she was only 32 weeks and 3 days.
Grabbed the case which she had ready and off to the retunda after a 17 hour day. The tiredness seem to disappear and everything happened so quick. My first little daughter Charlotte was born at 7:18am on Tuesday morning at a weight of 4lbs.
It’s been a long week so far and we have another few weeks of driving up and down to Dublin to see her in the NICU but she is doing well so hopefully we can get her home before we know it.
Big congrats to you all! Hope it all goes well, it's a big but great change :thumbup:

Arthur

Congratulations, she will be fine going forward, I popped into this world at 29 weeks a bit lighter over 60 years ago.

declanc304

View attachment 93136
Congratulations to u both