Danielk's Photos

Well wear, that’s an expensive crumbler/packer on the back there. Leaves an ideal finish on a seedbed. I have one on the way also but went for standard crumbler as I couldn’t justify the one you have just for catch crops.
Have you gone rolmacko aswell. I like the packer. It’s one of the reasons I went with this disc. I thinking I will try a few field next year with out ploughing

Reactions: c4l
Have you gone rolmacko aswell. I like the packer. It’s one of the reasons I went with this disc. I thinking I will try a few field next year with out ploughing
Well wear!
Like the look of the packer too, it’s one of the things pushing me towards a Rolmako as well. Will you fit a seeder for cover crops?

Same colour but different brand. Will stick up a photo when it arrives next month. Would have liked that packer but think it was nearly €2k extra, could be a bit off on that price though.

Well wear!
Like the look of the packer too, it’s one of the things pushing me towards a Rolmako as well. Will you fit a seeder for cover crops?
Will see in the future. Not right now but would be handy if I wanted to in a year or 2

Same colour but different brand. Will stick up a photo when it arrives next month. Would have liked that packer but think it was nearly €2k extra, could be a bit off on that price though.
I don’t actually know what price the packer was. I never priced with out it. It’s one thing I really liked about it and with a 60% grant it is a good disc for the price it will cost me

I don’t actually know what price the packer was. I never priced with out it. It’s one thing I really liked about it and with a 60% grant it is a good disc for the price it will cost me
Think there were 4 different options of rear packers/crumblers for mine, one was savage heavy too. Mine is fitted with a seeder also. Unfortunately it’s only a 40% grant for me though.

My weight is 450kg. You would want it all. It is holding it down but you would certainly know it’s behind it if on a rough road.
Thanks, good to know as I was trying to decide between a 500 or 600kg block. Best of luck with the disc harrow, it looks tidy

Think there were 4 different options of rear packers/crumblers for mine, one was savage heavy too. Mine is fitted with a seeder also. Unfortunately it’s only a 40% grant for me though.

seeder would be handy for cover crops alright. Any grant is a saving.

do try. stubble field we had after the harvest, got our friend to disc it. he runs a kv harrow but we were impressed by how it ploughed so to speak. made a nice seed bed. went into the field the other day with the tanker and the headlands were smooth and tramlines were non existant. let us know how ye get with it. my old man has taken an interest in disc harrows and debating whether to go 2nd hand main brand or polish made

What make did you go for in the end?

Back