Dating site

Was at a mates wedding last year that was thanks to a sight called Pleanty of Fish.
That has to be a good advert for them!

Lads I don't know what to do. I was in nearly ten year relationship. It. Broke up because we both worked too much. But the problem is that's all I know. I would very rarely go anywhere but there was couple times I was really looking forward to going somewhere but for reasons that had nothing to do with us we didn't get going. So ended up I didn't even try to go anywhere. We still speak but things were said during the break up and we don't see us getting back together. The loneliness at night is killing me.

There's a lad that works with me and he has a different woman every week from plenty of fish. The women that work with us recon that it must be good because they can't believe that he gets any women at all . He was with a nurse last week, he's been out with pharmacists and and solicitors.

He's certainly getting value for money from it.

That's a tough one and and fair play to you for coming out like that.
Obviously that's a seriously long time to be in a relationship.
I think and find it ridiculously hard for someone from farming stock to be in a serious relationship in modern days.
And awful old school way of looking at it but the day of the woman waiting with the dinner on the table is gone.
There's the financial side of things obviously there isn't ravish amounts of money to be made farming and its impossible to get away from at times. Depending on how long your out of the relationship I'd let things cool off and see what you really want I wouldn't be for another one anyway after 10 years

Isn't that one a hook up site?. :laugh: A friend of mine met his current woman on POF and their steaming along really well. They moved in together and all about 6 months ago. I have to say I honestly think the online dating sites are a great job and allow people who might never meet or might not give the other the time of day on a night out a way to break the ice and perhaps discover they actually get on really well. Fair play to you for starting this thread @tm120. I'd say go for it:Thumbp2:

Talking to a load of strangers with funny nicknames on the internet? Sounds dodgy to me, you wouldn't know what kind of weirdos you'd come across........
It's the ones with strange avatar pics you want to watch!:blink:

There's a lad that works with me and he has a different woman every week from plenty of fish. The women that work with us recon that it must be good because they can't believe that he gets any women at all . He was with a nurse last week, he's been out with pharmacists and and solicitors.

Is he telling ye that or is that actually happening :Whistle2:

Perhaps it's the way he licks his eyebrows.

Oh well, that's me banned.

Is he telling ye that or is that actually happening :Whistle2:

Its happening allright, but as I said its a different one every week.

As a bachelor neighbor once said " there's no bother catching the bird, but I've no cage to keep her"

Lads I don't know what to do. I was in nearly ten year relationship. It. Broke up because we both worked too much. But the problem is that's all I know. I would very rarely go anywhere but there was couple times I was really looking forward to going somewhere but for reasons that had nothing to do with us we didn't get going. So ended up I didn't even try to go anywhere. We still speak but things were said during the break up and we don't see us getting back together. The loneliness at night is killing me.

As the ashley madison scandal showed there are a lot of dating sites out there that exist to scam money and make you depressed. some say the only good sites are the paywalled ones but i don't agree having spent money on one of them. the logs of the ashley madison hack showed 95 percent of the users were male, and a huge amount of fake female profiles were made to ensure a constant supply of revenue. I didn't have good results from pof.com myself but I did make some interesting conversations on interpals.net and http://reddit.com/r/needafriend.
loneliness is not to be underestimated as it can turn killer if it is not dealt with. I often post on reddit.com/r/MGTOW which is a forum dedicated to supporting men who have rejected the societal pressure to enter a relationship and provide for a female. Many new members post there still in rage or deep despair after bad divorces and the users provide advice for how to cope and move on from that.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want a girlfriend i'd steer clear of the MGTOW stuff, it's generally the preserve of men who don't like women very much, if you start listening to the sort of people who frequent those sites, being single becomes a kind of self fulfilling prophesy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want a girlfriend i'd steer clear of the MGTOW stuff, it's generally the preserve of men who don't like women very much, if you start listening to the sort of people who frequent those sites, being single becomes a kind of self fulfilling prophesy.
Point taken. In my defense i'll say that as men age our priorities in life change so being a widower or divorcee is not the same burden as it is to be single in youth.

I often post on reddit.com/r/MGTOW which is a forum dedicated to supporting men who have rejected the societal pressure to enter a relationship and provide for a female..
Never realised such a pressure existed, nor was I aware that many females are waiting for men to provide for them.

Back