Dating site

A glutton for punishment .
One wife is enough for anyone .
An old fella , who truth be told had an odd detour on the journey of life once told me ,

Id marry again , if i could get rid of the yoke i have .
A guy I worked for in my teenage years often advised me against marriage, and always had a tale of woe to back up his sage warnings. Then his mood would brighten, and he would say "or you could always become a Muslim and have a heap of wives, that way they'd be too busy watching each other to annoy you"

I occasionally have a read of the ads in the back of the journal for a laugh.

The women are all looking for something reasonable, someone in their own lane so to speak. But the majority of the men's ads are looking for someone 10 to 20 years younger than them.

I do wonder is it optimism of the younger woman in the bedroom, hoping for a mother to produce an heir or are they playing the long game and looking for someone younger to nurse them in their old age.

The women are all looking for something reasonable, someone in their own lane so to speak. But the majority of the men's ads are looking for someone 10 to 20 years younger than them.

I do wonder is it optimism of the younger woman in the bedroom, hoping for a mother to produce an heir or are they playing the long game and looking for someone younger to nurse them in their old age.
It could be a bit of both! There have been some funny ads over the years, though I haven't read a journal in many years.

Lot of people out there aim far too high, recipe for bachelordom

The abbreviations, GSOH, good sense of humour or good sense of hygiene....

Man I used to work with in my younger days used to tell me to chase as many women as I could before I settle down to get all the riding out of my system 😂😂😂

Something to stroke the ego, trophy wife.

It could be a bit of both! There have been some funny ads over the years, though I haven't read a journal in many years.
Remember seeing one as, maybe it was a skit or a fella with a good funny side ...

Went along the lines of ...
‘... looking for woman 35-45, must like farm setting, be able to handle cattle, machinery amd able to assist with jobs on farm. Good company, attractive and good sense of humour. Might shot former supermodel .....”.
:clap::clap::clap:

Back