De Laval cluster remover issue

briank

Good evening all. Having an issue with a cluster remover as per attached pic, acr 5000 is the model. It is not releasing the vacuum when taking the cluster off the cow. It is doing everything else correctly. Have changed both solenoids but no difference and the rubber in flow sensor on top also changed. Any thoughts? 20210220_174705.jpg20210220_174715.jpg

Good evening all. Having an issue with a cluster remover as per attached pic, acr 5000 is the model. It is not releasing the vacuum when taking the cluster off the cow. It is doing everything else correctly. Have changed both solenoids but no difference and the rubber in flow sensor on top also changed. Any thoughts? View attachment 87684

View attachment 87685
Does your parlour have jars??if so does it have floaters above them

Good evening all. Having an issue with a cluster remover as per attached pic, acr 5000 is the model. It is not releasing the vacuum when taking the cluster off the cow. It is doing everything else correctly. Have changed both solenoids but no difference and the rubber in flow sensor on top also changed. Any thoughts? View attachment 87684View attachment 87685
Unscrew the white part,I’ll put money in something blocking a port,take pictures along the way to enable re-assembly.

Hove known similar happen with my gea control valves if a diaphragm has failed and milk sets inside the valve.

Unscrew the white part,I’ll put money in something blocking a port,take pictures along the way to enable re-assembly.

Hove known similar happen with my gea control valves if a diaphragm has failed and milk sets inside the valve.
Thanks I'll try that

Back