Diesel price

That's the 2nd of the 2 jeeps that were here. The petrol one was the one that is written off. The dodge if I still had it would cost a fortune. It held 30 gallons if you want to do the sums on it.

30 gallons . That's 300 yoyos odd.

For diesel power to think of even considering an electric car is inconceivable, to me anyway.
Tractor diesel at 1.50 a litre is beyond comprehension.

Can anyone answer, but have green prices risen a little bit more relative to the price of white. Probably all explained in taxes, but green has nearly doubled in price in the last 12months, whereas white hasn't

Can anyone answer, but have green prices risen a little bit more relative to the price of white. Probably all explained in taxes, but green has nearly doubled in price in the last 12months, whereas white hasn't
The government reduced excise on white by way more than they reduced on green.
When the Green party carbon tax was added to green diesel there was little or no reduction in price, where as the reduction on white diesel and petrol were many times higher.

30 gallons . That's 300 yoyos odd.

For diesel power to think of even considering an electric car is inconceivable, to me anyway.
Tractor diesel at 1.50 a litre is beyond comprehension.
I dislike them with a passion but reality has to come into it at some point and working just to buy fuel is a non runner.
I won't be rushing out just yet for a hair drier of a yoke. It'll take 3 Euro a litre to finish my great love affair with internal combustion cars.

a neighbour of mine bought a small 2nd hand electric bmw car about the size of a fiesta about 2 years ago. They have a small micro wind turbine for 13 or 14 years. She was telling me they fitted pv panels last autumn. The last electric bill was just the standing charges, they imported no electricity in the 2 months and that included charging the car.
But did they go anywhere in the car.

The wealtheir have the luxury of mining their emissions, to make them feel better

The government reduced excise on white by way more than they reduced on green.
When the Green party carbon tax was added to green diesel there was little or no reduction in price, where as the reduction on white diesel and petrol were many times higher.
What's the breakdown for the litre of green diesel at the moment, have you any idea?

What's the breakdown for the litre of green diesel at the moment, have you any idea?
From a few days ago, I am not bothering working it out again.
Ex Rotterdam price was about €1.03.5c (it has gone up a bit since).
Green party carbon tax €0.11.1c the excise duty is now zero.
VAT at @13.5% on top of everything
Delivery from Rotterdam to your yard and green dye SFA.

towing trial with fords new F-150 lightning. Looks savage, be along time before we get something like that here. Ford has stopped taking orders for them as they have 200,000 reservations for them already

If the 300 mile range was down to 150 mile when pulling a loaded trailer I'd be happy to buy one.
The jeep here has about a 700km range, much less would be annoying for refuelling. But if plugging in electric vehicle nightly that might get annoying too.

Electric vehicles will tow a trailer easily but it will drain the batteries quickly so will only have a very short range.
The other problem is with the high rate of discharge battery will get very hot which will slow Down recharging speed considerably to protect the battery

and show me a recharging bay that’s designed to allow a tow vehicle and trailer into it, most recharge points are drive or reverse into, no good with a trailer

Just wondering is there much of a saving buying road diesel delivered rather than the shop pump. Putting it into an IBC tank is that ok?

Just wondering is there much of a saving buying road diesel delivered rather than the shop pump. Putting it into an IBC tank is that ok?
Very little usualy when in a static market for small amounts. If someone helped themselves to a 5 gallon drum, your saving would probably be gone

Back