Dog pictures

Here's Ventress, working dog/house pet. Took this picture today, loaded up calves to deliver in to a trailer, headed off down the road and after a while checked the mirror, and there he was, mad about the calves in the trailer, had no choice but to bring him. uploadfromtaptalk1426357311414.jpg He comes in and stands to get washed after the evening milking, once he has locked himself dry, he's allowed in to the house.

Here's Ventress, working dog/house pet. Took this picture today, loaded up calves to deliver in to a trailer, headed off down the road and after a while checked the mirror, and there he was, mad about the calves in the trailer, had no choice but to bring him. View attachment 27331 He comes in and stands to get washed after the evening milking, once he has locked himself dry, he's allowed in to the house.

Will you fix that mudguard

Brothers dog is a Samoyed sheep dog cross . He is about six months old .

10350621_802965486452312_799546702984504636_n.jpg

The staff here shep and susie

Attachments

• 20150315_161017.jpg
    20150315_161017.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20150315_161027.jpg
    20150315_161027.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20150315_160731.jpg
    20150315_160731.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 72
The new boss was making sure I did the job right.

Attachments

• Trigger 001.jpg
    Trigger 001.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Trigger 002.jpg
    Trigger 002.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Trigger 003.jpg
    Trigger 003.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 106
Good name! Nice pup!!

Sorry forgot that they were downloaded with the spraying photos, the pups called Holly, same as the previous sheepdog because my father's memory is not as good as it was and any dog is now called Holly.

Nice looking pup!

Got to trying to train a bit on our pup today, had him on a long line and trying to just get him to come back, was fine till there was a sheep in sight, he is majourly keen to be with them! Fearless lil git too, was chased down the sheep shed by a wiltshire sheep, she pinned him in a corner and gave him a hiding (should point out he wasn't meant to be int he shed!) then he chased HER out of the pen and down the shed! #

Little get figured out soon enough which hand the treats were in to! was coming to me a and straight for my hand!

Local chap to us has purchased a new sheep dog, excellent looking dog,,, did a fantastic job when "rounding up sheep at home",
He gets dog home and can't do a thing with it,,,, turns out said dog being welsh only understands welsh:lol::lol: he (the new owner) is learning away, come bye etc in welsh,,,,

Local chap to us has purchased a new sheep dog, excellent looking dog,,, did a fantastic job when "rounding up sheep at home",
He gets dog home and can't do a thing with it,,,, turns out said dog being welsh only understands welsh:lol::lol: he (the new owner) is learning away, come bye etc in welsh,,,,

:lol: must have been a proper welsh farm then, ours for some reason are trained in english, away, comebye, lie down. Come here is welsh as is the bad language when dog does wrong!!

Takes time for a new dog to get accustomed, always recconed you need a few weeks of just walking them and then figuring your the new boss.

Dogs can be hilarious with new people, mate of mine was helping in the yards one day, was a village lad, said 'come bye ben' to the old dog, dog just looked at him as if to say 'you aint the boss, F~~g come bye yourself!!'

Back