Dog pictures

That dog hardly came from Killinick? I dodged down last week for this one. was a long journey but worth it, shes working very well. The reason I ask is the woman I bought the dog off had another one for sale and he looked like that dog.
No, more adamstown direction

IMG_20210325_115944.jpg

Shearing time, oh the ignominy.
she needed it. she gets real hairy after a few months and with her having the tendency to jump into every puddle of sh1t, gets matted real quick. took 10 minutes trying to find her collar the other day to get the leash on her. when she has hair, i dub her the barrel cos thats what she is, a barrel with 4 legs

He's no cow dog either!!
god no. she will go with whomever down the field to get the cows along with the other dogs but does everything she can to make sure they dont leave the field. she'd run down the middle if she had to

Speaking of dogs i meant to bring this up before about dogs strange behaviour, one of the farm dogs here calls up to the house a couple of times every other day or maybe stay at the house for most of the day bar sundays he stays below at the yard

Thought it was a cat!
No that's blacky the fatso. Smartest dog I've ever seen. Even has a certificate to operate a forklift.

Speaking of dogs i meant to bring this up before about dogs strange behaviour, one of the farm dogs here calls up to the house a couple of times every other day or maybe stay at the house for most of the day bar sundays he stays below at the yard

Thought it was a cat!
This dog here too when she takes a notion finds her way up here from her home 10 minutes down the road. Started 2 years ago out of the blue and has been doing it since. Could be 3 o clock in the morning and she'll start barking at the window to be let in.

Thought it was a cat!
dogs do funny things tbh. one of our neighbours has a choclate lab. she's an elderly dog now. couple years ago they got a pup. the choclate lab couldnt stand the pup and walked about a quarter of a mile up to a neighbours yard and had stayed there for a good while and every now and again returned home. all i could say our other neighbour that owned the yard didnt mind the company and the owners just left her at it. now that the pup has gotten a bit older and more chilled out, she's staying home more often but you will see her the odd time over at your mans yard.

our dogs then are as odd sometimes. the german shepherd/collie gets all in a tizzy about crows, magpies, jackdaws. he'd spend all day barking at them and chasing them round the yard if he could. the other alsatian is scaredy cat. any loud bang from a gun, lightning, crow banger, she goes in under the bulk tank in the parlour and wont be seen for an hour. she just has to hear the the gun cocking and she's gone

dogs do funny things tbh. one of our neighbours has a choclate lab. she's an elderly dog now. couple years ago they got a pup. the choclate lab couldnt stand the pup and walked about a quarter of a mile up to a neighbours yard and had stayed there for a good while and every now and again returned home. all i could say our other neighbour that owned the yard didnt mind the company and the owners just left her at it. now that the pup has gotten a bit older and more chilled out, she's staying home more often but you will see her the odd time over at your mans yard.

our dogs then are as odd sometimes. the german shepherd/collie gets all in a tizzy about crows, magpies, jackdaws. he'd spend all day barking at them and chasing them round the yard if he could. the other alsatian is scaredy cat. any loud bang from a gun, lightning, crow banger, she goes in under the bulk tank in the parlour and wont be seen for an hour. she just has to hear the the gun cocking and she's gone
We re homed a dog to a family who brought him into the house. I Texted asking how he was.
He's fine but is absolutely terrified when we click on the gas stove she said.
I knew instantly it was a similar noise to the gun closing. None of our dogs would be seen out if you closed the gun within 50 yards of their shed!

Back