Dog pictures

He a fussy eater. But I think hes spoiled. He gets dog food and biscuits plus household scraps. And other stuff. Like the bread and those treat yokes.
local lad has a small car repair business, got a dog and cat, one day the cat was doing his head in meowing so he said to his helper would you ever give that effin cat something to eat, helper goes in search of something and comes back saying theres only dog food, well give him some but don't let him see the label..

The father had a little Jack Russel terrier and that tiny dog killed more rats in her time then I've had hot dinners. As a young dog a rat bit her and while that can destroy a dog this particular dog went beserk and absolutely shredded the rat and then came in for more. The brother has 2 scottish terriers now and their about as much use as a bottle jack in a bog.

The father had a little Jack Russel terrier and that tiny dog killed more rats in her time then I've had hot dinners. As a young dog a rat bit her and while that can destroy a dog this particular dog went beserk and absolutely shredded the rat and then came in for more. The brother has 2 scottish terriers now and their about as much use as a bottle jack in a bog.
our dogs be a bit the same as your brothers dogs. spend more time trying to catch the flying rats than the ones stuck to the ground

Mine caught one at the weekend, it got her by the nose and the lip. She stood on it instead of shaking it till she got free to make sure it didn't get away. Christ you should have see the blood coming from her nose. Only the second time she'd been had.

Well, it's been a few years since I've had a dog but we got a puppy today. Lovely little fella but was having trouble settling in his crate, put it down to first night nerves and took up on the sofa to help settle him. I thought no more of it until I smelt a whiff of something...

He had taken a very quiet but massive dump in his crate and danced it around a bit, some onto the rug below. Cue a big cleanup job, a rug and some blankets binned as they were covered in the stuff. He's happy out now tucked up in said create snoozing away. We had to laugh :laugh: now off to source another rug...

Well, it's been a few years since I've had a dog but we got a puppy today. Lovely little fella but was having trouble settling in his crate, put it down to first night nerves and took up on the sofa to help settle him. I thought no more of it until I smelt a whiff of something...

He had taken a very quiet but massive dump in his crate and danced it around a bit, some onto the rug below. Cue a big cleanup job, a rug and some blankets binned as they were covered in the stuff. He's happy out now tucked up in said create snoozing away. We had to laugh :laugh: now off to source another rug...
Tough love,takes 2 nights with earplugs

Back