Dog pictures

We have a rough collie here aswell ,he just turned 1yr old and a right rogue he can open the back door and come in and help himself to whatever is within reach on the kitchen counter or table View attachment 85082
We’ve a 10yr old one here afraid of his own shadow when it comes to bangs or loud hisses(air brakes) but loves to run down barking and angle grinders chainsaws welders etc..

Also I like those barriers behind!

The labrador bitch we have now cost us several hundred euro in repairs when we got her first, she ate the parking sensors off the rear bumper of the car, ate the wooden garden gate (or at least the bottom of it), the underground cable that she dug up that is feeding garden lights and several other acts of vandalism. She quietened down after two years and repaid the damage with a litter of pups that well covered the damage.

We have a rough collie here aswell ,he just turned 1yr old and a right rogue he can open the back door and come in and help himself to whatever is within reach on the kitchen counter or table View attachment 85082

It must be a nightmare to keep a hairy dog like that clean as you have it , in a farmyard environment.

I also like your mobile barriers.
Would an odd one stick their neck out through it , and move it ?

Also , just out of curiosity, what make is the mast shear grab ?

Our Bailey is getting into the festive mood already. Or should I say the young gang here are getting him into the festive mood. He’s just gone 2 and will still chew anything he can get a grip on. He seems to be coming out the right side of the digging phase at least. He’s afraid of anything that makes a lot of noise, especially the hoover, tractor and chainsaw. He’ll go to great lengths to hide if he sees you going near any of them. He also hates the postman for one reason or another. He’s half cocker and from looking at him would be inclined to say the other half is a lab/retriever but we don’t know for sure. He’d be a grandson of @Masseyrk662 s dog
CA959CB6-2196-4875-8F19-B5C2A0C01615.jpeg

Last edited:

Lovely collie that. They are a very clever dog and can be trained relatively easy. We have a border collie on the farm and a rough collie at the house. They do be around each other now and then but not too often. The border collie feels the farm is his and not up for sharing.
1C5BAB29-BE45-4F27-91AA-07F0931E0BAD.png6DB610DA-2012-4909-B2BC-172DF28C349A.png

Are there pups available for sensible money anywhere these days, quite fancy getting a collie but dont fancy investing a grand for the privilege

It must be a nightmare to keep a hairy dog like that clean as you have it , in a farmyard environment.

I also like your mobile barriers.
Would an odd one stick their neck out through it , and move it ?

Also , just out of curiosity, what make is the mast shear grab ?
He is not the worst he likes to pick and choose his spots, as for the mobile barriers that's just what they are I use them for directing cattle around the yard,got sick of using white tape so I went overboard and got them made up 4 in total so when put together they stretch from cow shed to calving house ,total control over cattle with them. I have pins to hold them together.
The grab is a 3'9 Fleming I haven't used it in two years now

Back