Ez guide 250

Right lads anyone here used/using a trimble ez guide 250 . Looking for yer opinion on how easy it's to set up to use for say spreading fert then changing it to cut silage . O e of the lads at work here went looking at one today and bit disappointed with the fact it can't store each individual machine so has to be setup each time Tia
An old thread but on the 250 you can save the implements/machines I just watched a YouTube video saying the gfx 350 is better because you can save the implement,with a 250 you simply go into the advanced menu and select save/load a configuration,I’ve used this feature from day one.

An old thread but on the 250 you can save the implements/machines I just watched a YouTube video saying the gfx 350 is better because you can save the implement,with a 250 you simply go into the advanced menu and select save/load a configuration,I’ve used this feature from day one.
Never knew that!! Thanks will try.

Never knew that!! Thanks will try.
Only found it after scoff posted it before,

Advanced user mode

Then data management
Then save/load a configuration

Saves some amount of time compared to holding the button trying to go up and down the width, especially when it starts jumping and without realising you’ve gone to far then have to go back in smaller steps 🤣

Back