F1

Conspiracy story is Kimi deliberately pushed Hamilton off so Vettel could win.
for that to be the case ferrari would have to know that hamilton was going to be in third place after starting on pole at the first corner, highly unlikely but kimi wasn,t in bits about hitting him :oops2:

Hamilton didn't get penalised after crossing the pit lane/line did he??
Nope and he should have got a minimum 5second stop go penalty. It's black and white in the rules. Only applying rules when they feel like it is bull. If that were nascar he would have got a drive thru penalty.

Vettel has his work cut out to win the championship after todays practice, hard track to overtake and starting in 4th, barring a total cock up from Mercedes I'd say it is done and dusted.

Vettel has his work cut out to win the championship after todays practice, hard track to overtake and starting in 4th, barring a total cock up from Mercedes I'd say it is done and dusted.
the way this season is going you,d never know but its usually a poor race right enough , what happened the red bullls as they fancied their chances this weekend ?

the way this season is going you,d never know but its usually a poor race right enough , what happened the red bullls as they fancied their chances this weekend ?
Riccardo didn't make Q3, that has to be a first. Force India under administration..

Crash damaged Sauber anyone, lucky man to walk away after a 220 mph shunt.
marcus-ericsson-sauber-c37-cr-1.jpg

Last edited:
Crash damaged Sauber anyone, luck man to walk away after a 220 mph shunt.
marcus-ericsson-sauber-c37-cr-1.jpg
the safety features on the cars now are very good you,ve only to look at how the halo saved le clercs life in spa last week, would love to be in monza this weekend if ferrari win it will be mental

the safety features on the cars now are very good you,ve only to look at how the halo saved le clercs life in spa last week, would love to be in monza this weekend if ferrari win it will be mental
The halo had to be of some help to Erricson today too, Ferrari have to win and it has to be Vettel, if it's a wet day I might even watch it live..

The halo had to be of some help to Erricson today too, Ferrari have to win and it has to be Vettel, if it's a wet day I might even watch it live..
its only on sky :curse::curse:, i,ll have to avoid all sports reports during the day so i can watch channel 4 in the evening without knowing the result :2guns:, i hate sky tv they,ve ruined any sport the get involved in and i can,t understand the motor industry agreeing to f1 being taken off free to air tv surely they will have smaller audiences ?

its only on sky :curse::curse:, i,ll have to avoid all sports reports during the day so i can watch channel 4 in the evening without knowing the result :2guns:, i hate sky tv they,ve ruined any sport the get involved in and i can,t understand the motor industry agreeing to f1 being taken off free to air tv surely they will have smaller audiences ?
Final qualifying will tell a lot, Vettel needs to be on pole, I have to go up the road to the neighbours to see it live, bloody sky is dear enough without adding to it.

Final qualifying will tell a lot, Vettel needs to be on pole, I have to go up the road to the neighbours to see it live, bloody sky is dear enough without adding to it.
has the neighbour a pub :scratchhead:, all ireland sunday so you might find it hard to get someone looking at f1

has the neighbour a pub :scratchhead:, all ireland sunday so you might find it hard to get someone looking at f1
He's a Williams supporter that wouldn't be mad into the Sam Maguire stuff, Williams isn't something to be getting to excited about either..

i,m sure he was looking at guy martin on monday night then , good show
I didn't see monday nights but was it the episide that Guy was in the pits for Williams, if so I have it recorded and kept for an excuse for a few beers some winter night

I didn't see monday nights but was it the episide that Guy was in the pits for Williams, if so I have it recorded and kept for an excuse for a few beers some winter night
no it was a new one, he had to rebuild a williams race car and race it against jensen button at this years british grand prix

As far as I know you will only be able to watch F1 on a pay per view next year certainly here in England,,, at the moment you can watch nearly every other race live on C4 and extended highlights of other races,
It's pretty shyte I reckon,, but I'm a tight git and refuse to pay extortionate money for sky,,,,

Reactions: Paw
As far as I know you will only be able to watch F1 on a pay per view next year certainly here in England,,, at the moment you can watch nearly every other race live on C4 and extended highlights of other races,
It's pretty shyte I reckon,, but I'm a tight git and refuse to pay extortionate money for sky,,,,
same here, even if i had money plentiful i,d refuse to pay sky, will the highlights be shown on free tv later the same day then vern ?

same here, even if i had money plentiful i,d refuse to pay sky, will the highlights be shown on free tv later the same day then vern ?

Not sure that's how it is now ,,, hope so have to,pay enough for a bloody to license ,,,, no good buying a package any road as most of the time a race will be on and I'll be working,,

Definitely his to loose at this stage, it's getting boring to watch again.
blue flags should be done away with, the only thing to keep you occupied was wondering whether the 2 boys would take the leader out during their battle and then we have bottas complaining about lads not letting him past despite the fact that he had a much faster car @Big Vern needs to have a word with his man :2guns:

After watching the f1 nascar and indycar race yesterday. I can honestly say if I never see another f1 race I wouldn't care. Only. For perez acting the maggot it would have been a very boring race

Back