Farm insurance

Farm insurance bill came today with some small samples of vaseline, premium gone up 25%...AXA insurance. They haven't seen the price barley made this year. Who is giving good value at the moment?

Farm insurance bill came today with some small samples of vaseline, premium gone up 25%...AXA insurance. They haven't seen the price barley made this year. Who is giving good value at the moment?
Switched to Zurich this year from Axa. Good job we had the glass covered. Had to cliam for the back window on the tractor.

They done the same here through broker last month.
Tried to rise it 40%. Quoted around, after two weeks of shopping got fbd in the end for same quote as Axa the prior year.

Axa in the very end when we said we were going with someone else came down to 100 less than last year but we're told to go f#ck themselves as to why they couldn't quote near that originally.

Our renewal is up on 31st October. We got no renewal in post. Rang last Monday to see what the story is as my dad didn't get his either . So since then I've gotten 3 renewal notices and a letter today that due to an oversight on their part they're extending our existing cover until November 17th. Fbd

Tried FBD and AXA and AnPost but my renewal with Zurich was the cheapest despite going up by 25% for no reason.

They knocked €10 off for me on the phone but had no other explanation as to the price hike.

There's only an illusion of competition really and I'd say it's really only a small minority shop around so who can blame the insurance companies for making hay.

Back