Farm renewable energy

How do we know this? AFAIK it just assumed.
I think quite a few people with more knowledge (than any of us here) on the subject have been studying it for a long time. I'd say they are somewhat more accurate than an assumption.

Had a call out today from a sales rep with Elite Energies trying to push solar panels from SolarWatt really BMW if I can remember right. Anyway these panels are glass-glass against glass foil that boast 100%+ efficiency and panels are garunteed for 30years with a lifespan of 60+ years.. anybody any info or dealings with this company?
IMG20220805151500.jpg

not 100% efficiency, they're claiming 100% performance after a period of time, whereas they're claiming the lesser panel's performance will degrade.

really good solar panels would be just over 20% efficient

No idea about the glass/glass vs glass/foil though

On my travels today without leaving Tipperary would have seen best part of 100 wind turbines, not a stir out of them.

Reactions: Paw
On my travels today without leaving Tipperary would have seen best part of 100 wind turbines, not a stir out of them.
passed a house on the way back from herselfs homeplace Sunday evening,less than a mile from the city as its called ,seen a house that has its roof covered with solar panels and copped a good plume of a coal fire coming out of the chimney.
it left me abit confused!

Back