Fast bales

You need bigger bales . I think these can be 5000LBS weight
2 and a half ton of dry cotton, imagine how heavy that would be with silage.
A lot of farms making round bale silage wouldn't have a loader capable of lifting a silage bale that big. Don't think there's a wrapper capable either :lol:

Reactions: AYF
Talk of de mounts and hooklifts on another thread had me thinking.
Would a hooklift system work with bales??
Body being loaded
Body being emptied
And one going back and forth
Be no hanging around.
Field loader could have time to strap the bales too on some draws? Easy enough to strap two high and wide at field level!?

Then stack them to move farms
@Bog Man ever tried bales on urs?

I’ve a 20’ flat for the hooklift,used it last year for bales,no reason it wouldn’t pull on with bales on it.F6DF9A83-DF51-42D7-B4DE-10CC7B729CD5.jpeg

I’ve a 20’ flat for the hooklift,used it last year for bales,no reason it wouldn’t pull on with bales on it.
As long as they are strapped sufficiently, no reason at all. Hooklifts are designed for lifting loads after all. Some of the places I used to deliver to had waste loaded into hooklift containers filled using compactor units.

Wasn't the weight so much as bales staying on I was wondering about. Havimg to strap loads that aren't going on the road would be a pain IMO
But I spose there's nothing stoping there being a frame at the back.
I have removable bars at the back of my Curtainsider so I can drop loads of big bags. Usually seed .

Reactions: AYF
[

12 or 14 pints and a few Jamesons could change your mind

It would take at least that much < to make anyone want to , willingly

You haven't that for an excuse

Making a clatter of the buggers tomorrow ...

Ah your looking forward to it really. :clap::clap:

Id chance a visit to the dentist quicker …
Which reminds me , I got a temporary filling in a tooth in the middle of calving , and I was to go back to her in 3 weeks :rolleyes2::cry:

Back