FBIS - Tier 1 Tranche 3

Thanks. Had a look though it yesterday. A bit disappointing in the offerings - was hoping for some items for handling facilities like a new head gate and scoop along with an anti backing bar.
I wonder what the up take will be like, it's all a bit tight at the minute with Covid and Brexit?

Thanks. Had a look though it yesterday. A bit disappointing in the offerings - was hoping for some items for handling facilities like a new head gate and scoop along with an anti backing bar.
I wonder what the up take will be like, it's all a bit tight at the minute with Covid and Brexit?

Is it only the head gate and scoop you are interested in, would you not go for the whole mobile crush with gate and all attached.
In the South you can apply for them items separately and I have approval for them but it's really the whole mobile unit I want but the reference cost they are using is nowhere near the actual cost but I see in NI the reference cost is a lot closer to the actual cost, maybe we could do a swap:lol:

Is it only the head gate and scoop you are interested in, would you not go for the whole mobile crush with gate and all attached.
In the South you can apply for them items separately and I have approval for them but it's really the whole mobile unit I want but the reference cost they are using is nowhere near the actual cost but I see in NI the reference cost is a lot closer to the actual cost, maybe we could do a swap:lol:
I don't need a mobile crush - facilities on all land. Just wanted to make the handling a bit easier/safer on what I've got.

Back