fendt favorit

Ours has the 718 software and is up around 180 on the PTO .
How'd u find it? Dad is now after obliterating his right leg and seeming as favorit Vario are becoming more affordable. Both of us are having notions about them but what worries us is the transmission having to be replaced fully instead of replacing the part that's gone

How'd u find it? Dad is now after obliterating his right leg and seeming as favorit Vario are becoming more affordable. Both of us are having notions about them but what worries us is the transmission having to be replaced fully instead of replacing the part that's gone
He'll still have to press a brake pedal and accelerator.

I have jam jars full of 10p’s on the mantle piece for when the Vario goes.

Get an auto command if your blue fans,be cheaper to mend.

A fella I worked with before worked in lllinois at one stage. He said they used to repair varios from fendts there, said the parts weren't huge money and nothing overly complex in the repair process

As regards getting the bits here, that's another story.

On my travels at my own yoke I qaz told someone ripped a fendt Vario and got the parts needed made instead of replacing the transmission
there,s a lad here in wexford did one , he said it was mostly o rings that were the problem with them but they are a very unusual size and he couldn,t get the exact ones he wanted but it worked when he put it back together how long it kept going for i have no idea

there,s a lad here in wexford did one , he said it was mostly o rings that were the problem with them but they are a very unusual size and he couldn,t get the exact ones he wanted but it worked when he put it back together how long it kept going for i have no idea

I think it's two pumps driving the box.
It should be fixable your imagine

Just looking for a pygmy tractor for spraying roundup and basta, found a Fendt 270V forsale few hours on the clock and about the right price has anyone had any issues with these or know much about them as where i am they are not common at all???

https://oakfields-ag.com/product/1988-fendt-turbomatik-farmer-312-lsa
i know it aint a favorit but a nice looking fendt none the less
unknown.png

also want to know what that middle pedal is between the clutch and and brake pedal
unknown.png

Back