fendt favorit

All the ploughing videos of lads on the continent show them going over land that looks like it's already been tilled well enough to sow beet. :scratchhead: I assume they have good reason. .

In the last 2700 hours it would be cheaper than the class (marginally) . I think it adds up hours way faster than the Class . Potentially if something does go wrong it will be more expensive .
So the premium price wouldn't reflect reliability more so the spec and features?

So the premium price wouldn't reflect reliability more so the spec and features?
On the clock it has 3500 more hours than the Class but in reality the Class has more work done . What it boils down to is the Fendt is a nicer tractor to drive but when it gets down and dirty at two O clock in the morning and 17 tonnes of wheat on the lower headland you need the Class for raw ignorance to get you out of there .

On the clock it has 3500 more hours than the Class but in reality the Class has more work done . What it boils down to is the Fendt is a nicer tractor to drive but when it gets down and dirty at two O clock in the morning and 17 tonnes of wheat on the lower headland you need the Class for raw ignorance to get you out of there .

I thought that would be the time to be getting the TW:Thumbp2:

has the class more power and grip

That is ridicules waste of grass, why grow it and chop it, if you are going to dump so much of it?
I didnt spot that i was drooling over the tractors.
I think that contractors name came up here before some of the cork lads will know i think he gave it up

More than likely it was a fairly long draw they usually heap them up well

http://parristractors.com/used-farm-machinery/details.php?src=1&id=2930
1.jpg

Back