fendt favorit

This was working with us today, I remember her arriving new with a local contractor, set up to drive a reverse drive mengele harvester, she was traded for a 936 and this local man bought her. About 9000hrs on her now, 920 favorit:

View attachment 54360 View attachment 54361 View attachment 54362

Looks like the local man knew a good machine when he saw it. He didn’t wreck it either.

Does he ever drive around the roads in reverse just for the craic? That would get a few redneck lads like myself turning our heads.

The paint on them isjust something else you never see a bad one

Aye it is in great shape, a day with a bit of polish and she would be immaculate

Looks like the local man knew a good machine when he saw it. He didn’t wreck it either.

Does he ever drive around the roads in reverse just for the craic? That would get a few redneck lads like myself turning our heads.

that would be fun to see alright, I know when the harvester was on her she went around the roads backwards a lot, often with a redrock trailer hooked on the front pickup hitch. I think the contractor traded her with about 3000 hrs on it

Man, that'd be the job, what speed could it do in reverse?.........:woot::woot::woot:

I have no idea what she does in reverse but I will ask the question, I know it isn’t slack anyway

When you see 4 steps to reach the cab floor it's a fair lump of a tractor, nicely shod with Michy XM108's too.

She is a nice tractor all round to be truthful

Shame they never offered reverse drive on the current 700 series,very poor lift capacity on the front linkage makes them crap on the buckrake.

Shame they never offered reverse drive on the current 700 series,very poor lift capacity on the front linkage makes them crap on the buckrake.
Have you asked fendt about front linkage capacity? Local contractor was looking at an old shape 718 or 820 and thought that the front lift was a bit short of capacity the reply from fendt was no problem we'll just fit assistor rams and give you a 7.5t lift on the front

Have you asked fendt about front linkage capacity? Local contractor was looking at an old shape 718 or 820 and thought that the front lift was a bit short of capacity the reply from fendt was no problem we'll just fit assistor rams and give you a 7.5t lift on the front

Never heard of any upgrade of capacity on current 700 series, I told dealer it was poor when I bought it.

It's something like 3.4t,feck my buckrake weighs 1.5t empty.

Never heard of any upgrade of capacity on current 700 series, I told dealer it was poor when I bought it.

It's something like 3.4t,feck my buckrake weighs 1.5t empty.
Might not be possible on the new shape ones but might be a question for fendt themselves rather than the dealer

I wonder is the rest of the tractor so good that lads are willing to take the chance on the Vario and prepared to take the hit when/if it calves.
Put in context, would 4 new tyres nearly cost the price of a Vario?
You hear of €5k bills for injector trouble on tractors.

It has already had a new box at 6,500 hours so I would be hoping you would at least 4,000 hours before having to look at it again, for some lads that could be several years down the road.

im in the process of spending 5 or 6 k on the gearbox of my jd3650 and there was 3500 spent on it a few years ago

As there is a few here with a liking for the older favorits i think we should have a thread for them and any links classifieds we see and try keep them in the one spot, it's unlikely to take off like the cvx thread:Thumbp2:

https://classified.fwi.co.uk/details/Tractors/Fendt-Favorit-916-Vario-TOP-ORIGINAL-ZUSTAND/3934087/

Traktoren-Fendt-21179104.jpg
Nice

Back