FERRETING

Ernie Whiteside

hi everybody
im ernie whiteside, im 16 and me and my friend do ferreting. I know this is a shot in the dark as nobody knows me from adam, but i'm looking for ferreting permission not too far from swindon, wiltshire. we are respectful of animals, land, etc, we will not leave any trace except fewer rabbits.
not sure if anybody knows Bert Haynes (highworth) or sid withey (blunsdon) he may be able to give us a reference.
as a pest control option, no we are not proffessional pest controllers and no we will probably not be the most efficient way of clearing every rabbit, but we can reduce numbers significantly.
cheers
ernie

Ernie
We are a bit far away from you in south Somerset which is a shame as we have fecking rakes o rabbits in one of our orchards and the next door neighbours black currants, Used to be several yong lads round here mad on ferreting, but now no one, supposed they r chasing ladies instead,,,,
Stick at all I can suggest is get out and "knock a few doors"??? I'm trying to think where your nearest market is, might be an idea to rock up there on market day and just ask around , all people can say is no !!

Good luck

Back