Fertilizer Price Tracker

Near a third cheaper,,,, robbing cunts

I don’t understand this (I have no involvement in selling fertiliser).

Why do you refer to a supplier in that way? It’s the market - if the market price is up then you pay more if you want to buy it. If you don’t want to buy it then you don’t have to, there’s nobody forcing you to buy or use the fertiliser.

When the price of grain went high in 2018, did you worry about the people who were paying the high price for grain?

I don’t understand this (I have no involvement in selling fertiliser).

Why do you refer to a supplier in that way? It’s the market - if the market price is up then you pay more if you want to buy it. If you don’t want to buy it then you don’t have to, there’s nobody forcing you to buy or use the fertiliser.

When the price of grain went high in 2018, did you worry about the people who were paying the high price for grain?
I use the grain myself, grain market price means nothing to me
It's the games the likes of yara,cf etc play by pricing for 2 days then pulling the price till next week
Last year was 330 a ton,i only bought about 22t, bare minimum to get me by
I dont have storage space before feb

Got quoted 230 today for s nett on pallets from two merchants .... one said it’s going up in feb and the other said he heard nothing about a price rise ..... one said 10:10:20 at 355 but there’s some more in him waiting for the other to come back to me. Don’t think compounds will change much but maybe nitrogen might move up

Is it possible to buy fertiliser forward now for spring 2021 but not take delivery until the end of this year?

Fair enough.

I know a guy bought bulk one year and used it the next . he covered it in plastic and sealed it well but he was afraid it might not hold . The secret is to have a big enough pile . I have had to argue the toss over fresh loads in bags without waiting nine months and have a load of half tonne boulders dropping into the Bogballe .

Is it possible to buy fertiliser forward now for spring 2021 but not take delivery until the end of this year?
I have often bought fertiliser and not taken delivery of it for 6 months, i reckon I could push this out to 12 months, but would have to be new season stock

Got quoted 230 today for s nett on pallets from two merchants .... one said it’s going up in feb and the other said he heard nothing about a price rise ..... one said 10:10:20 at 355 but there’s some more in him waiting for the other to come back to me. Don’t think compounds will change much but maybe nitrogen might move up

Is that for 27% N?
When comparing fertiliser prices, we should be mindful of the units of N not just the price per ton.

I ordered a few ton of urea from co op when i looked at my docket at home it was urea 40% plus 5% s at €335/ton how does this compare to cost of straight urea 46%

Back