Fertilizer Price Tracker

I think it was Cork said that P's and K's are not dropping and N is dropping by about €30.
That is what we are seeing so far. I believe that they should be going further and faster but the cartel in the world fert market is very strong and durable.

Meanwhile urea is available for €280 in Europ and less in uk when strong sterling is accounted for, great to see it costs €75 a ton to get it to our shores. Would you get urea hauled by road from uk for 40 a ton?

Our importers have bought disastrously so we are going to carry their mistakes

Nothing bought yet as land is too wet to walk here not to mind spread fertiliser,anyway a few over the counter credit prices I got yesterday
Richland 385
24-2-5. 360
Pasture sward 400
Cut sward. 410
Can 290

Meanwhile urea is available for €280 in Europ and less in uk when strong sterling is accounted for, great to see it costs €75 a ton to get it to our shores. Would you get urea hauled by road from uk for 40 a ton?

Our importers have bought disastrously so we are going to carry their mistakes

Ossie,
If your starting hauling fertliser in from the UK or mainland europe for those prices put my name on a load or two of it :Thumbp2::Thumbp2:

Ossie,
If your starting hauling fertliser in from the UK or mainland europe for those prices put my name on a load or two of it :Thumbp2::Thumbp2:
On tff forum the big lads claim to be getting urea at £210 and MOP at £228, that's €282 and €296 at today's exchange rate... Deliver feb pay may. Yikes

Id say it will fall further.

All other comodities are well back.

Im 09 it fell but not untill late in the year iirc?

Saw that, it just doesn't add up.
Unfortunately is doesnt, to have product in blenders yards for bagging they would have to buy months in advance to have it ready to go for January and February, prices must have been higher then but I'm not into long term trends of urea dap and potash prices so I don't know. It's just too dear to make it stack up on tillage ground with the way forward prices are. When 60 odd % of tillage is conacre ground that stands to loose massively again and the knockon throughout the country would be huge.

Saw that, it just doesn't add up.
things wouldnt be long addding up for the protected market here if a 3000t barge arrived into a munster port after being loaded with black sea Urea at the current price of €180 FOB.

Our importers must be either terrible buyers of raw material, completely inefficient at what they are doing or else creaming it. Probably a mix of all three.

So they would bang out the line that "it was bought 6 months ago before international prices dropped, well if it was it could have being bought @ €245t in June 2015 or if they really were really good with the crystal ball €230 in August. Either way they are putting €100 a ton on old stock. Of course if prices shot up on monday morning by €100 a ton we would be fed the line that the work on replacement cost when selling fertiliser and it what the spot market is today that they price their goods on.

I would say i could easily sell a few tons of prilled urea that can be bought today for June delivery @ €160t FOB. If i decided to add €100 for my pocket and expenses I would still have plenty takers @ €260 a ton for July delivery for grassland farmers

Did anyone else spot the CAN+S price in the Journal?

They were saying over 100 dearer than CAN, that can't be right can it?

It might be useful to in this thread to say whether it's bulk or 50kg or 500kg or indeed Toplift. Just makes comparisons useful.

Did anyone else spot the CAN+S price in the Journal?

They were saying over 100 dearer than CAN, that can't be right can it?

It might be useful to in this thread to say whether it's bulk or 50kg or 500kg or indeed Toplift. Just makes comparisons useful.
Didn't see it yet. Sulphur should only add about €7/tn.

Haven't bought anything yet here.

I never buy CAN without S.

Haven't even priced anything here yet.

Same as yourself there and the sane with the compounds for grass now too, marked improvement in my book.

things wouldnt be long addding up for the protected market here if a 3000t barge arrived into a munster port after being loaded with black sea Urea at the current price of €180 FOB.

Our importers must be either terrible buyers of raw material, completely inefficient at what they are doing or else creaming it. Probably a mix of all three.

So they would bang out the line that "it was bought 6 months ago before international prices dropped, well if it was it could have being bought @ €245t in June 2015 or if they really were really good with the crystal ball €230 in August. Either way they are putting €100 a ton on old stock. Of course if prices shot up on monday morning by €100 a ton we would be fed the line that the work on replacement cost when selling fertiliser and it what the spot market is today that they price their goods on.

I would say i could easily sell a few tons of prilled urea that can be bought today for June delivery @ €160t FOB. If i decided to add €100 for my pocket and expenses I would still have plenty takers @ €260 a ton for July delivery for grassland farmers
Ozzy I'll take a load and I'll pay ya when the aid comes!!! What site do you use to follow those FOB prices? Is the DAP and MOP charts too??

Business must start being done this week surely. Don't see any mad panic in importers yard I passed on Friday which is unusual. Seemily tiny business done and manufactures are putting out the line that product won't get on farm in with JIT ordering. Ha ha

345 for top lift gram urea collected is what a merchant said this morning for a load, when he asked me had I any interest in buying fert. I taught it could be bought cheaper than that

350 for big bags urea on pallets.
supposed to be for a full load but will get it for a few pallets if pushed.
that's delivered

Is 14 7 14 usually dearer than18 6 12 or around the same .

Also anyone know a rough price for 10 10 20

Back