Fertilizer Price Tracker

You can sing that, there were plenty of Saturday nights I went out with less than €10 in my pocket.
I remember 1 night myself and my girlfriend went to Carlow to celebrate something or other, but we only had £15 between the 2 of us. We figured out we had just enough for main courses and nothing else, in the Little Owl??? on Dublin St, they just about let us in, stuck us in the corner and deigned to serve us. We were down to coppers after paying. The joys of starting farming.

The Proprietor of the restaurant spotted true potential that night .

A man who in years to come could save €50 on the price of a ton of fertiliser.
He is probably waiting in vain , for the night you return to his establishment,
And leave one of those €50 notes as a tip .

Could you be persuaded to expand your buying capabilities, to include forum members ?

Could you be persuaded to expand your buying capabilities, to include forum members ?
That would be some wait, The Little Owl closed down years ago:rolleyes:

They couldn't turn us away, they were almost empty, it must have been my birthday, as I am always running on empty money wise that time of year, it was mid week and she was willing to pay half. We were basically asked not to come again, we weren't the right type to be dinning in such a restaurant.
I know very little about buying Fert, I do the secretaries duties and very little less, @Ugo Schtiglitz and another member of the purchasing group did all the real work that allows us to now buy Fert in a way that suits members.
Now selling grain or buying diesel, I might be of some use to any group thinking of doing a group deal.

More importantly, did @gone s girlfriend see the potential in him?

That would be some wait, The Little Owl closed down years ago:rolleyes:

I wouldnt be well up on fine dining in Carlow Town .
Ate the dinner a couple of times in The Din Ri , was in a Chinese twice across from there , and I like the Thai restaurant across next the river . Been in it 4 or 5 times .

Ate the dinner a couple of times in The Din Ri , was in a Chinese twice across from there , and I like the Thai restaurant across next the river . Been in it 4 or 5 times .
The thai you talking about i think is the Lemon Grass. I stopped a robbery there one day. Got a free meal for my troubles.

Mimosa and Lennon’s are the only ones I would recommend. Teach Dolmen does a good trade for daytime ating . Lemongrass gets the meals cooked in Naas and they get some young lad to do a bit of shaping with flames flying up to the ceiling while they heat it in a microwave.
Used to be a good Indian in Barrack street with all you could eat for €12 for Sunday lunch . It was serious good value and spotless unlike Ganhdi,s revenge where your tail gate would open before you got to the washout.

Mimosa and Lennon’s are the only ones I would recommend. Teach Dolmen does a good trade for daytime ating . Lemongrass gets the meals cooked in Naas and they get some young lad to do a bit of shaping with flames flying up to the ceiling while they heat it in a microwave.
Used to be a good Indian in Barrack street with all you could eat for €12 for Sunday lunch . It was serious good value and spotless unlike Ganhdi,s revenge where your tail gate would open before you got to the washout.
Wouldnt be to bad if it was only splash plate symptoms.rain gun and splash plate together would leave you going in circles🤕

Ganhdis sounds like a cross between an Indian and the beet factory canteen..

Thankfully , i finished paying for 2020s bill last month .

I have a friend who told me that he hasnt had his coop bill under 5 grand in the last 20 years . Quite a small operator in the scheme of things.
I reckon he gets raped on prices because of it .
i know of a bord bia inspector that was told by his superior to pass a dairy farm even though it was a kip as his creamery had been on the phone saying if he,s stopped from supplying they,ll never get their money out of him :ohmy:

Back