Fertilizer Price Tracker

How come you went for Enduramaxx tank over a stainless tank? Are you getting about 80ac per fill
I wouldn't like to be writing the cheque for a custom built 6000L stainless tank. No more than any fertilizer spreader the area covered by a fill depends on type of fertilizer and application rate. A fill is approx 7.2 tonnes.

Quoted for can yesterday
285 aurivo
270 lakeland
255 markville in louth
All delivered
How's is this comparing to around the country at the moment

I got can at 245 delivered, mixed load 28 ton artic. Not paid for but price agreed about 3 weeks ago.

Any crystal ball readers.
What's your thoughts on future fertilizer prices.
They are all talking higher prices next spring.
Is now the time to buy?

Any crystal ball readers.
What's your thoughts on future fertilizer prices.
They are all talking higher prices next spring.
Is now the time to buy?
No one knows really but there seems to be a taught that current prices are very close to the top of the market so I certainly will not be buying any this year I think it might be a year to buy just as you need it next year, I could be all wrong tho.

We usually forward buy 90% of our feet needs in Nov/Dec for the following year ahead. But the way it's looking won't be rushing out to buy.

The steam usually starts to drop of fert in a normal year from now on but hard to see it doing so at the moment.
What's it at the moment, I usually buy next years nitrogen (+sulphur) in October/November, paid €215 a tonne last year.

Back