Fertilizer Price Tracker

Is 10-10-20 on par with 18-6-12 on price or similar? Have a good bit of 18s in stock but I'd normally use 10s for drilling barley.

Gave in and ordered straight Nitram 34.5% at £650 /t.
I'm going to need it in a bit over a month. So no point not having it ordered.

As @headcase is saying. Will start to wean ourselves off it now. Not that we are heavy users anyway!
Haven't a way to avoid it this spring. Every square inch will have ewes and lambs by mid March. Once grass is growing the electric fencer will be out in force!

If I'd have seen this coming I think I would have tried to send ewes away to cover crops rather than plant my own stubble turnips.

Mind you. If I'd have seen this coming I'd have spent the entire overdraft on fert at £315 when I refused a load!!

If I'd have seen this coming I think I would have tried to send ewes away to cover crops rather than plant my own stubble turnips.
Mind you. If I'd have seen this coming I'd have spent the entire overdraft on fert at £315 when I refused a load!!
Join the club, hindsight is a great thing.

As @headcase is saying. Will start to wean ourselves off it now. Not that we are heavy users anyway!
Haven't a way to avoid it this spring. Every square inch will have ewes and lambs by mid March. Once grass is growing the electric fencer will be out in force!

if id have seen this coming id have bought as much as i could have too at 230!!

Back