Fertilizer spreaders

Good job but curious why did you go for plus? Is it not very wide?

The L15 base was too small for me, they only go to 1t. I wanted something that 1t would fit in comfortably if there was a bit left over.

I could not justfy going to a L20 let alone M20 whether or not they were available in base or plus specification.

I would not count the L15 plus that wide. It's on the 6635 there and I think It's inline with the wheels on 72in track so 7ft wideish.

Well my bogballe L2plus is giving me a little trouble. It’s not spreading the correct amount and not spreading evenly, especially on the headlands. Anyone encountered these problems? Would the bearings in the agitators need changed? I thought they only started working when the machine was nearly empty? Mine seems to be spreading badly even when full.

Well my bogballe L2plus is giving me a little trouble. It’s not spreading the correct amount and not spreading evenly, especially on the headlands. Anyone encountered these problems? Would the bearings in the agitators need changed? I thought they only started working when the machine was nearly empty? Mine seems to be spreading badly even when full.
If you grab the agitator and see if there is any movement in them of so need to change them. Not a big job if them are gone.

Back