Few pictures of stuff

Bit of rummaging around in a long since disused loft turned this up. I can't say I've ever heard of it before. Its 35 years or more up there anyway.
View attachment 134900
New elevator belt and half set of new buckets for my latest project. 32 of them on a 4m length of belting. Around 70 years since the machine in question last worked I'm told. Tomorrow will have it finished I think and I might get a picture or two of it View attachment 134901

Did you make them bucket’s yourself in the end ?

Bit of rummaging around in a long since disused loft turned this up. I can't say I've ever heard of it before. Its 35 years or more up there anyway.
View attachment 134900
New elevator belt and half set of new buckets for my latest project. 32 of them on a 4m length of belting. Around 70 years since the machine in question last worked I'm told. Tomorrow will have it finished I think and I might get a picture or two of it View attachment 134901
We had buckets put on a 45 foot high elevator and he used the wrong nuts . They started loosening. We had to take the nuts off and put the special locknuts on during the harvest .

View attachment 134900

Back