Fiat 100-90 project

The grill was cracked in a few spots so we tacked it together the best we could and used body fillers to smooth it over. Sanded her down smooth and she was ready for some primer and paint

Unfortunately lost the picture of it primed but she came out rather well and you wouldn't even know she was cracked before

FHave most of the plastic bits of the old cab, the foam im getting made up by a lad in Carrick, will post pictures when I get it. Trying to find a headliner but have had no luck yet

Have most of the plastic bits of the old cab, the foam im getting made up by a lad in Carrick, will post pictures when I get it. Trying to find a headliner but have had no luck yet
Fair play to you.its a credit to you to get her done up so well.just wondering who done the foam in carrick for ya.
My own cab needs a full make over aswell unfortunately.lad down our way has well over 30k hours on a 11090. And it was hard work but not abused as such.

Fair play to you.its a credit to you to get her done up so well.just wondering who done the foam in carrick for ya.
My own cab needs a full make over aswell unfortunately.lad down our way has well over 30k hours on a 11090. And it was hard work but not abused as such.
Thanks very much. I actually forget the fella's name who made the foam up for me but I have his number if you'd like me to message it to you. I had my old interior which was in a very sorry state but I brought it to him and he was able to measure out new sheets and cut them to suit. He actually does upholstery for seats and couches etc but I challenged him with doing interior for a tractor

Thanks very much. I actually forget the fella's name who made the foam up for me but I have his number if you'd like me to message it to you. I had my old interior which was in a very sorry state but I brought it to him and he was able to measure out new sheets and cut them to suit. He actually does upholstery for seats and couches etc but I challenged him with doing interior for a tractor
Was it tx Upholstery out towards croghan?

The panels got thrown around the garage and got scraped and marked and I wasn't overly happy with them so I decided to do them over again

Last edited:
Back