Fiat Hesston 7725...looking for rubber donut/rubber drive

Anyone know where to locate a rubber donut or rubber drive for a Hesston 7725? See picture below. Any help would be great.

uploadfromtaptalk1402005836540.jpg

Thanks, seen that alright. I sent him a message to see if he could shed any light on where i could locate one. Thanks for your reply.

Hi @Hungry Joe it's six years since I changed the one in mine and at that time they were as scarce as hens teeth to locate. The lad I got mine from says that they can't be located anymore along with the banded belts. I was talking to another lad that was going to get one made up of polyurethane but I haven't heard anymore since. Where in the country are you located?

@Peter is your man. He got a new doughnut for one of his , could be 5 odd years ago.

IHi @Hungry Joe it's six years since I changed the one in mine and at that time they were as scarce as hens teeth to locate. The lad I got mine from says that they can't be located anymore along with the banded belts. I was talking to another lad that was going to get one made up of polyurethane but I haven't heard anymore since. Where in the country are you located?
I am in Wexford @PETER. Willing to travel to locate one. Thanks for getting back to me.

Any good?

Or

There's a fella in West Cork used to deal a bit in Hesstons , Seamus Vaughan agri might be worth a try, it's 20 years since I was in contact with him though.

Back