flashing light on a mower

Had 2 of this very type here till one met with a bit of a accident .:no: Went to get another one and they wanted 75e for it , had originally got the 2 for 80 . So got one off truck electric`s http://www.truck-electrics.com/hazard-warning-led-light-head-3-amber-24v.html .
the one i have here was dear, 60 odd quid iirc.
its an all alu one, not that its in the firing line much anyways.
but iirc there was cheaper at the time.

this one is bright now, really bright like...
has seven different patterns on it, most do.

got this wired up today. wired it into the side lights and mounted the flashin unit inside the cover for conditioner belt so that itl stay dry.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396626984.323333.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396626984.323333.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396627001.205107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396627001.205107.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 74
got this wired up today. wired it into the side lights and mounted the flashin unit inside the cover for conditioner belt so that itl stay dry.
good job.:thumbup:
now, not being smart or anything, but id of put it on the other side of the light.

good job.:thumbup:
now, not being smart or anything, but id of put it on the other side of the light.

ah no i know thatd make sense but the light thats already there got smashed up already so i just taut itd be safer in there!

You could make a bit of guard and bolt on were the two bolts are on the right.

You could make a bit of guard and bolt on were the two bolts are on the right.

ye that was in my head but just hadnt the time yesterday to do that.some of the places yad be goin in yad want a guard.

You have a switch for on and off don't you ?
ya have turn on sidelights then push a button there inside conditioner belts. then wen ya turn off sidelights it goes off.

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

old tread I know but just thinking of fitting amber warning strobes to the front mower and just woundering where do people have them fitted. Would it be better fit them on the center gaurd where kverneland is written or out on either side below where the marker light is.
C46BDBB5-1C19-46A8-BA6D-3A3F79533894.png

Where the marker lights are would be better i reckon . Where ever you do mount them put them slightly pointing down . Not near as blinding to traffic up close to you but still effective to be seen from a distance.
old tread I know but just thinking of fitting amber warning strobes to the front mower and just woundering where do people have them fitted. Would it be better fit them on the center gaurd where kverneland is written or out on either side below where the marker light is.
View attachment 88703

Why would be my question rather than where
To be seen more and to try get ppl to slow down. I am assuming people are not even taking notice of the front marker lights in the dark as they are flying towards me and only last second they are jamming on the brakes. Going to cause an accident some day

Where the marker lights are would be better i reckon . Where ever you do mount them put them slightly pointing down . Not near as blinding to traffic up close to you but still effective to be seen from a distance.

yea I thinking there too. Never taught of pointing them down but makes sense really.

Lower the height of the lights on the mower and fit some of these https://www.ebay.com/itm/Farm-Machi...er-Boards-280x280mm-Rake-Tedders/112443055003
s-l1600.jpg

Back