Football

tottenham showing their big 6 status in the conference league next season. and now for the play-off finals next week. brentford v swansea in the championship and blackpool v lincoln in league 1

I wish I shared your optimism. I would expect Everton and West Ham to improve next season, the battle for European places is only going to get tougher.
45 games instead of 55 games no sunday kickoffs after a thursday night jaunt to latvia.

should help keep intensity levels up.

Brentford got promoted to the Premier league yesterday. Would be among time since they were up at that level
since the 40s i believe the last time they were there. 9 times they had fallen short of promotion. 10th times the charm for them.

Thankfully reports are that he is alive and stable. But it was Muamba all over again. Very graphic viewing for the younger ones.

his Danish teammates were very classy, stopping the media with their long lenses getting a view of what was happening.

Seem to have missed a few comings and goings in the last week or so, but surely the big story is Rafa Benitez, the man must have balls like a Bengali Tiger............

Seem to have missed a few comings and goings in the last week or so, but surely the big story is Rafa Benitez, the man must have balls like a Bengali Tiger............
aye. be one place i would have avoided going especially for what he had done down the road

aye. be one place i would have avoided going especially for what he had done down the road
I think it's fabulous entertainment. It will either be the greatest appointment in the history of the game or a complete and utter car crash.

I think it's fabulous entertainment. It will either be the greatest appointment in the history of the game or a complete and utter car crash.
Rafa did well with little support at Newcastle, fans still want him back, he’ll get a little backing at Everton so i expect him to do fairly well.

Back