Football

Playing well now
Absolutely.
The goalie was brilliant and we road the luck soooo many times and in the end when Serbia scored the second all structure went out of the game and all the instructions from the managers were forgotten and the players did reasonably well, but still couldn't score.

Absolutely.
The goalie was brilliant and we road the luck soooo many times and in the end when Serbia scored the second all structure went out of the game and all the instructions from the managers were forgotten and the players did reasonably well, but still couldn't score.
It will be interesting to see what happenes, I am really enjoying the football they are playing, playing it out from the back and not hoofing the ball, it really goes to show how valuable robbie Keane was for all those years while the results are frustrating I would think there are quite a few who do agree with me. I did expect us to put up more of a fight in the group but never expected to qualify.

I didn't think any team could miss more goal chances than Kerry, but boy was I wrong, how many times can Mayo leave All-Ireland titles behind them.
Well done Tyrone the better team all over the field.

Was happy to see Tyrone win it yesterday to be honest I was probably the only man in Wexford wanting them too win it, :clap::clap: but I felt they have really improved in last number years gradually over time.. and not forget that they were robbed of an all Ireland by Kerry in 2008. Too much hype around Mayo and as for Aidan o shea he doesn’t seem to be the be all an end all he’s made out to be??:nono::nono:

Was happy to see Tyrone win it yesterday to be honest I was probably the only man in Wexford wanting them too win it, :clap::clap: but I felt they have really improved in last number years gradually over time.. and not forget that they were robbed of an all Ireland by Kerry in 2008. Too much hype around Mayo and as for Aidan o shea he doesn’t seem to be the be all an end all he’s made out to be??:nono::nono:

Tyrone won in 2008

Was just saying that here, if they want a big name to replace him they'd want to be moving fast before the Geordie Saudis snap someone up
steve bruce is just out of a job. tbh he's doing alright so far. it took sir alex 6 years to win the english cup/prem. ronaldo to me needs motivation of some kind. saw a clip of their match from champions league against villareal, bad pass to ronaldo and he gave up chasing the ball but could see cavani sprinting for the ball from across the pitch and gets there and beats the defeder to get it back. if ronaldo chased that ball, cavani could be in a position to score from a cross

Last edited:
steve bruce is just out of a job. tbh he's doing alright so far. it took sir alex 6 years to win the english cup/prem. ronaldo to me needs motivation of some kind. saw a clip of their match from champions league against villareal, bad pass to ronaldo and he gave up chasing it the ball but could see cavani sprinting for the ball from across the pitch and gets there 1st before it went over the line for a goal kick
Ferguson was getting the chop only for Mark Robbins scoring the winner against Nottingham Forest in the 3rd round of the FA Cup in January 1990. They went on to win the FA Cup that year, beating Crystal Palace in the final (that went to a replay) and the rest is history. No top 6 manager will ever get 6 years to win a league title again, it was unusual even then.

Ferguson was getting the chop only for Mark Robbins scoring the winner against Nottingham Forest in the 3rd round of the FA Cup in January 1990. They went on to win the FA Cup that year, beating Crystal Palace in the final (that went to a replay) and the rest is history. No top 6 manager will ever get 6 years to win a league title again, it was unusual even then.
way before my time so dont know the details behind anything. point being, need time to build the team you want. took klopp 4 years before he got champions league and 5 before he got the prem

I hope we don't get a result tonight or the next few match's, ole has to go, if they get something from the next 2 weeks it's just pushing oles time out longer....already out of one cup there isn't much left for us to win, on paper there is a very very good team there, management has to come into play here

Back